anyone who says they don't love the Menam Riverside is out of their mind. It's got a large lobby area and elegant feel to the place. The pool is gorgeous. The beds are wonderful and the views beautiful. The price is amazing for what you get. The breakfast buffet is superb (thought it came free but that was our mistake)...we'll be staying there for 3 more days at the end of our SE Asia trip...it's worth taking the taxi from there to the airport because the prices of the airport hotels that are comparable are way too high. They even have nightly entertainment which is sweet and typical Asian..girl singing covers of American songs but she did a great job. When we return we'll do the boat tours and sightseeing. The neighborhood is is typical Bangkok..not in the coolest shopping area but still found some good stuff around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is located on the eastern bank of the city's legendary Chao Phraya River. This delightful property sits on an expansive 3.5 acre plot with an impressive 220 metres of exclusive river frontage. The Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside offers magnificent panoramic views of the river and the Bangkok city skyline. Situated close to Bangkok's Central Business District (CBD) the hotel enjoys easy access to all business, entertainment and shopping zones by BTS SkyTrain, Chao Phraya Express Boat and the inner city Bangkok Expressway. Asiatique, the region's largest night bazaar, is just a leisurely five minute away but guests may also take advantage of the hotel's complimentary Tuk-Tuk shuttle service. The hotel provides frequent, complimentary shuttle boat services to the nearby Saphan Taksin SkyTrain station. From here it is just five stops to Siam interchange which sits adjacent to major shopping malls such as Siam Paragon, Central World and MBK. The 525 well-appointed Thai-deco inspired guest rooms and spacious suites are furnished tastefully and equipped to meet the needs of today's business and leisure travellers. Choose from a broad selection of luxury room types - from comfortable Deluxe Rooms, Grand Deluxe Rooms and Plaza Suites to spacious Terrace Suites. The hotel's Presidential Suite, with terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, represents the ultimate in riverside accommodation. Dedicated non-smoking floors as well as 'special needs' accessible guest rooms for the elderly and for the physically challenged are also available. For a memorable culinary experience, guests may choose from one of the hotel's four outstanding, individual restaurants. Lighter snacks and refreshments are available by the outdoor pool and in the lobby lounge. The hotel's Massira Wellness & Spa offers a wide range of massage, beauty and wellness treatments for local and international guests. The Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is one of the city's most popular MICE venues for business and social gatherings. The 22 function rooms are fully-equipped and the two spacious ballrooms together accommodate up to 1,000 guests in banquet style. The stand-alone Menam Seminar & Convention Hall, which seats up to 600 guests theatre-style, is also a popular choice for social and business events. The hotel's ongoing commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, energy management and environmental conservation has been recognised locally and internationally with many awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel Bangkok
- Ramada Hotel Bangkok
- Plaza Menam Riverside Ramada