I've stayed here almost ten times in a row now over the last few years - this is partly because I like the familiar, but mainly because I know that there will be nothing to complain about. It is relaxing to meet the same friendly staff each time I visit. The food is fine and the accomodation, although a little aged in places, is always functional, clean and tidy. The location means you are never far from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok but just far enough up the street to ensure a peaceful nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very center of bustling Bangkok, at Sukhumvit Soi 15, Royal President hotel provide a serene setting where you can relax, stretch out and feel at home, yet have all the convenience and fun of this great city within very easy reach. Less than 10 minutes on foot will take you to the Nana BTS Skytrain and Asok MRT subway stations. The renowned Terminal 21 shopping mall is also nearby, as is Robinson Department Store, while this part of Sukhumvit Road and its various offshoots are crammed full of restaurants, clubs, pubs, shops and entertainment outlets. The 186 apartments include suites and rooftop penthouses, with a common design theme that combines a warm ambience with a modern layout. Royal President has a main building flanked by two wings, Park and Garden, so that residents have easy access to the lobby, swimming pool, fitness center and the Royal Brasserie restaurant. Opposite the main building is the Court Wing, which provides all-suite accommodation that will be appreciated by families and residents who require extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Royal President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok