I wanted a hotel for our family reunion and we took 2 junior family suites. we were give the Suites in court wing which is in a alley around 50 meters from main building the suites were well appointed and were clean. It has a nice living area with TV DVD player and many channels however channel quality was a sore point. each suite had 2 bedrooms 1 with king bed and dressers and other with a queen bed and lots of storage space both bedrooms had attached bathrooms with bath tub. They have free wifi as well. Staff was very responsive and room service is good too.
Only issue we felt was the charges which are levied on you for extra services are on higher side so negotiate in advance.
This Hotel is conveniently located at walking distance from terminal 21 mall and BTS station. very secure place with a guard on duty below the wing and must try are the massage shops next to the court wing.
Beware of the taxi guys standing outside hotel they tend to charge more or drive you towards the shops which give them commissions. best is to ask hotel desk for taxi call.
Negotiate well with the hotel travel desk we were quoted 1500 bhat for trip to safari world in a Toyota innova vehicle however we finally negotiated a more luxurious 10 seater van for 800 bhat.
Overall it is a good hotel and I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very center of bustling Bangkok, at Sukhumvit Soi 15, Royal President hotel provide a serene setting where you can relax, stretch out and feel at home, yet have all the convenience and fun of this great city within very easy reach. Less than 10 minutes on foot will take you to the Nana BTS Skytrain and Asok MRT subway stations. The renowned Terminal 21 shopping mall is also nearby, as is Robinson Department Store, while this part of Sukhumvit Road and its various offshoots are crammed full of restaurants, clubs, pubs, shops and entertainment outlets. The 186 apartments include suites and rooftop penthouses, with a common design theme that combines a warm ambience with a modern layout. Royal President has a main building flanked by two wings, Park and Garden, so that residents have easy access to the lobby, swimming pool, fitness center and the Royal Brasserie restaurant. Opposite the main building is the Court Wing, which provides all-suite accommodation that will be appreciated by families and residents who require extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok