2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$40
Hotels.com$50
travelup.com$51
1,122 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Sadly Nothing to Admire.

- No Reception - Just tables with unwelcoming staff.
- Deceptive photos. Actual Rooms are way shabby and guest house type
- very very poor experience. Please dont book here.

If you go there with your booking, they will throw you to an apartment building in the next lane with so called 'junior suite' which looks like a 2 star accommodation which isn't cleaned much at all.

Horrible for a 4 Star experience. Stay away and book somewhere else.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank GD87
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear GD87,

First of all, thank you very much for your stay with us. On behalf of all staff members here, I am regretful to learn that we did not meet your expectation this time round.

GD87, it would be grateful if you could clarify more especially in terms of friendliness of staff and your poor stay experience for the aim of service improvement.

It is only with feedback such as yours that we can get better and better.
So we appreciate you helping us improve.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed with my husband and my 2 teenager girls.We had upgraded to family deluxe suites and stayed for 3 days 2 nights.We greeted by very friendly receptionist and the room very very spacious,clean nothing to complaint.Breakfast good ,variety of food,tuk tuk service every 30 minutes send us to train station,it should be good if they hv same service from train station to hotel cause still bit far,especially when is raining.location of hotel very good easy to go anywhere.A lot of shop around,at night hv a lot stall a long the street.Love to stay there again,specially room 702 A..
Thanks NOO.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear novi h,

I am very delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. Guest feedback helps us to continuously shape policies and training. All guest reviews are shared with and communicated to all staff members here.

With regards to the pick-up service from the nearest sky-train stations to the hotel i.e. Asoke and NaNa, we actually do so on request and subject to availability of our 3-wheel shuttle, all you need to do is to call us 5-10 minutes in advance before you arrive at the station and we will be there to pick you up.

novi h, you can try this pick-up service next time you come to Bangkok and stay with us again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

had stayed in one of the family suites C-301,very nicely maintained suite.the staff is very cordial.good variety for veggies in the breakfast.hosekeeping excellent.front desk excellent.Mr Somchai P the duty manager was very friendly.

Room tip: if traveliing with family..choose the family suite
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rajesh a,

Thank you very much for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor. At Royal President, we put our best effort to cater variety of needs and preference of guests from around the globe.

One of our key strengths is that most of our staff members here have been working with the company for years so they know the needs of our guests very well. Somchai is playing an important role as one of our key associates at Front Office Department. We are very proud of him.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Royal President again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed for two visits, first in a deluxe room then a week later in an annexe apartment. Service was excellent, great location, rooms clean and excellent value for money, very good buffet breakfast. My third visit to this hotel and it will not be my last.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear eastcoastdave199Uk,

Thank you very much indeed for your frank and candid comments posted on Tripadvisor.
It is always nice to receive positive comments about our services and facilities especially
from a repeated guest like you.

We are delighted to hear you had a lovely time “again” with us and it was a pleasure to have looked after you.

Hotel Manager @ Royal President Hotel

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel has normal bedrooms plus apartments. I stayed in an apartment. Very clean, spacious, air conditioning works great. Very handy for local bars and clubs but also nice and quiet so you get a good nights rest. Rooms cleaned, beds changed daily, also ironing service available. 24 hr security on doors, entry by card, very secure, also safes provided in all rooms.

Room tip: I cannot comment on which is a good or bad room, as I only saw the room I was in, the situation of this hotel as with others may not have a view to mention
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank keith a
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear keith a,

Thank you very much for your review posted on TripAdvisor. I am glad to learn that you had
a pleasant stay with Royal President Hotel during your most recent trip here.

This is truly a great motivation for all staff here to only do better for hotel guests.

Every staff member in this hotel and I will look forward to welcoming you back
in your next trip to Bangkok.

hm@royalpresident.com