2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$40
Hotels.com$51
Hurb$90
1,122 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed with my husband and my 2 teenager girls.We had upgraded to family deluxe suites and stayed for 3 days 2 nights.We greeted by very friendly receptionist and the room very very spacious,clean nothing to complaint.Breakfast good ,variety of food,tuk tuk service every 30 minutes send us to train station,it should be good if they hv same service from train station to hotel cause still bit far,especially when is raining.location of hotel very good easy to go anywhere.A lot of shop around,at night hv a lot stall a long the street.Love to stay there again,specially room 702 A..
Thanks NOO.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear novi h,

I am very delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. Guest feedback helps us to continuously shape policies and training. All guest reviews are shared with and communicated to all staff members here.

With regards to the pick-up service from the nearest sky-train stations to the hotel i.e. Asoke and NaNa, we actually do so on request and subject to availability of our 3-wheel shuttle, all you need to do is to call us 5-10 minutes in advance before you arrive at the station and we will be there to pick you up.

novi h, you can try this pick-up service next time you come to Bangkok and stay with us again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

had stayed in one of the family suites C-301,very nicely maintained suite.the staff is very cordial.good variety for veggies in the breakfast.hosekeeping excellent.front desk excellent.Mr Somchai P the duty manager was very friendly.

Room tip: if traveliing with family..choose the family suite
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rajesh a,

Thank you very much for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor. At Royal President, we put our best effort to cater variety of needs and preference of guests from around the globe.

One of our key strengths is that most of our staff members here have been working with the company for years so they know the needs of our guests very well. Somchai is playing an important role as one of our key associates at Front Office Department. We are very proud of him.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Royal President again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed for two visits, first in a deluxe room then a week later in an annexe apartment. Service was excellent, great location, rooms clean and excellent value for money, very good buffet breakfast. My third visit to this hotel and it will not be my last.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear eastcoastdave199Uk,

Thank you very much indeed for your frank and candid comments posted on Tripadvisor.
It is always nice to receive positive comments about our services and facilities especially
from a repeated guest like you.

We are delighted to hear you had a lovely time “again” with us and it was a pleasure to have looked after you.

Hotel Manager @ Royal President Hotel

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel has normal bedrooms plus apartments. I stayed in an apartment. Very clean, spacious, air conditioning works great. Very handy for local bars and clubs but also nice and quiet so you get a good nights rest. Rooms cleaned, beds changed daily, also ironing service available. 24 hr security on doors, entry by card, very secure, also safes provided in all rooms.

Room tip: I cannot comment on which is a good or bad room, as I only saw the room I was in, the situation of this hotel as with others may not have a view to mention
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank keith a
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear keith a,

Thank you very much for your review posted on TripAdvisor. I am glad to learn that you had
a pleasant stay with Royal President Hotel during your most recent trip here.

This is truly a great motivation for all staff here to only do better for hotel guests.

Every staff member in this hotel and I will look forward to welcoming you back
in your next trip to Bangkok.

hm@royalpresident.com

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel is conveniently located in Soi 15 in Sukumwith road and it is ideal for both single traveller or a family. For the price I have paid I think it is value for money. Only 5 minutes walk from popular Soi 11 bars and restaurants and 10 minute walk from Sky train (Asoke). You may get a free ride in the hotel tuk tuk if you ask nicely the front desk. Very spacious rooms and the staff are very friendly. Excellent room service and the restaurant offer both local and western dishes. The gym is ideally located on the ground floor and if you want to shed few lbs then it is a must visit. Overall it is a very good hotel and no doubt I would stay again.”

Room tip: Beautiful views from higher floors
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HM_RP, General Manager at Royal President, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Sean f,

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you very much indeed for choosing your stay at Royal President Hotel during this trip. Also, I really appreciate the time you have taken to review our hotel and hope this may be helpful to our future guests.

Above all, generous comments posted regarding your recent stay experience, they will definitely be shared among our staff members here and I am very certain that your positive comments / feedback will be a very big encouragement/motivation for them all.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

hm@royalpresident.com