Not a bad hotel overall though the rooms in the wing we stayed in were outdated. Stayed in a one bedroom suite. The carpet, kitchen and lounge area looked like something from the early 80's. It was all wood and timber, though old fashioned. Felt like I was living my grandmothers house. Though it felt outdated, the rooms were quite clean. The bedroom was very large with a new bed. The bathroom may have been renovated and was clean and well equipped. There was no balcony but you can request a smoking room.
After staying in this hotel, I realised a balcony is a must have. Even just to step outside for a couple of minutes for some fresh Bangkok air is a good thing.
Breakfast was included and it was buffet style and everyday it varied a bit. Had lunch and dinner a few times at the hotel restaurant. Overall, the food was good.
Location wise, it was a bit of a walk to the main road but the hotel offered a free tuk-tuk shuttle service to the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very center of bustling Bangkok, at Sukhumvit Soi 15, Royal President hotel provide a serene setting where you can relax, stretch out and feel at home, yet have all the convenience and fun of this great city within very easy reach. Less than 10 minutes on foot will take you to the Nana BTS Skytrain and Asok MRT subway stations. The renowned Terminal 21 shopping mall is also nearby, as is Robinson Department Store, while this part of Sukhumvit Road and its various offshoots are crammed full of restaurants, clubs, pubs, shops and entertainment outlets. The 186 apartments include suites and rooftop penthouses, with a common design theme that combines a warm ambience with a modern layout. Royal President has a main building flanked by two wings, Park and Garden, so that residents have easy access to the lobby, swimming pool, fitness center and the Royal Brasserie restaurant. Opposite the main building is the Court Wing, which provides all-suite accommodation that will be appreciated by families and residents who require extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Royal President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok