“Beautiful”

Ranked #146 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
Montpellier, France
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you need to be impressed, you can go to this hotel. Everything was perfect, and I had the most impressive breakfast buffet ever...
What can I say more than if you can afford it, go, no hesitation . You have the sky train at 2 minutes from the entrance. You have the direct line to go to airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TheSukosol, Manager at The Sukosol, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear yves84_2000,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

We are so pleased to hear you liked our location and breakfast and overall found us “perfect”.

Please come visit with us again soon.

Corporate Communications Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

A great hotel that gives a little peace and sanity in a town that is a little crazy. Well serviced for those of us who enjoy a little luxury in our travels. Staff service was professional and friendly. Close to train and for airport and markets. Well appointed rooms in Club Room Suites.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Heather M
TheSukosol, Manager at The Sukosol, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Heather M,

Thank you so much for posting your kind review, we really appreciate it.

We are immensely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay so much, that really brings a smile to our face.

Please come and visit us again soon in the Land of Smiles.

Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

had a client book me in. rooms are very old & run down. bed was so hard I slept on the couch both nights. Noisy location with the highway outside my window. I received a drink voucher, when I went to use it I could not redeem and drink in the lounge near reception.

The only good thing about the hotel was the gentleman - Jackie in the concierge. great charisma and very helpful with my luggage and walked me to my nearby meeting.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank ChocolateSales
TheSukosol, Manager at The Sukosol, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Chris G,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.

We shall pass along your kind words to Khun Jackie and our management team, who will be thrilled.

We are sorry to hear that you found our accommodation lacking; although we try our best, it’s not easy to please everyone with regards to mattress density. We also apologise for your not been able to redeem your complimentary drink, please let us make it up to you next time you visit.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the treatment we received during our stay....we were in Bangkok for the last 2 days of our wedding/honeymoon and really enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

We were really touched to be welcomed with flowers and a cake from the staff who went out their way to help us continue our wedding celebrations even though Champagne was hard to come by!!! (there was a 48hr alcohol ban that weekend)

So thanks for making our visit even more special, we are in Bangkok every year and will be returning for sure.

Thanks

Jamie

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jamied78
TheSukosol, Owner at The Sukosol, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Jamie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Sukosol.
I am so happy you chose our hotel to celebrate your honeymoon and want to thank you for your support. Do come back and visit us again soon.

Warm regards and much appreciation,
Marisa Sukosol Nunbhakdi
Owner
Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just finished my stay at The Sukosol. Originally booked into this hotel for 3 nights on my first trip to bangkok. But after 3 days of being made to feel very special by every single member of staff i decided to book another 7 days and extending my stay in Bangkok.

From being picked up at the airport by the transfer service offered by the hotel, quick and easy check in, concierge bringing my bags up even before i arrived into the room made my first impressions excellent.The staff in every one of the FIVE restaurants and SEVEN bars we more than helpful and welcoming everytime i used the facilities. With it being my first time in Bangkok i required some help with places to go and things to do. Anyone of the staff were more than helpful with my needs.

Rooms were perfect, spacious, clean, tidy. Pool and poolside area was quiet tranquil and very relaxful. Overall my stay at this hotel was above expectations and i can guarantee i will be staying here again.

Thank you for making my first trip to Bangkok memorable and unforgettable.

See you soon

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Danneau1010
TheSukosol, Manager at The Sukosol, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Danneau1010,

Thank you so very much for writing such a glowing review of our hotel, we sincerely appreciate it.

We are glad you had such a memorable and unforgettable visit to BKK and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Have been attending the Sukosol Hotel now for some 15 years, often spending 3 months a year there. In all this time the friendliness and the service of the dedicated staff has been exemplarary. I can not reccomend it enough for people looking for a well run, sophisticated family hotel at very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: Back rooms overlooking the pool are very peaceful.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Graeme B
TheSukosol, General Manager at The Sukosol, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Graeme and Elisabeth,
It is wonderful to have loyal customers, always cheerful and supportive. We all know that we are not always 100 % perfect and therefore appreciate your comments all the more, it encourages us to try hard to make this beautiful hotel even better.
Looking forward to having you with us soon again,
Hans H. Spoerri
東京
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed several days with work.
Room was ok, free wi-fi everywhere. Breakfast was good, receptionists were friendly and kind, (also Japanese staff was very polite and reliable. Thank you for helping!!)

Some things what I didn't like about this hotel...

1.Mosquito was in my room and got a few bites...:(
2.Because of Chinese new year, many Chinese people were all around the hotel. On my floor, I heard some Chinese people were talking very loudly each other from early morning to midnight, and the way they shut the door was very noisy and the sound vibrated all the floor. It made me woke up midnight because of the loud sound.
3. At around 7am on Saturday early morning, at pavillion, I don't know it was for ceremony or something but microphone check with male loud voice many times lasting for about 3hrs. Very annoying and couldn't sleep well at all!!!

At the result, I was sleepless during my whole stay.
Probably I will stay in another hotel for my next trip in BKK.....

Room Tip: Away from pavillion and noisy customers.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank 猛走男子
Good morning !
Thank you very much for writing - we do appreciate to learn where we have to pay attention and improve in order to please all our guests. Please do apologize that the stay was not 100 % perfect. A quiet hotel is an absolute must in these stressful times, the more that we work with guests from various timezones - that's why we never allow functions to start before 10 a m.
Sincere regards,