Lowest prices for your stay
$50
$50
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$49
No fees just great deals
All reviews great location night market silom complex executive room bts station thailand siam baht
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I always have a nice time in this hotel (3rd or 4th visit...) , I had a basic room (superior )that is quite comfortable , nice bathroom , AC a bit noisy , but very good breakfast buffet wuth eggs a la carte , could recognize the people working at the reception and at the restaurant ,very kind and helpfu l;I 'll Idefinitely be back to this hotel

Room tip: take a room at higher floors , there is less noise from the street
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank nickfromParis
Reviewed May 6, 2019

This was my second stay at the Le Siam Hotel, previously named Swiss Lodge, after an absence of 12 years. I chose the hotel for its excellent location. You will not find better in relation to Patpong. The nightly rate is also a good consideration. The room was satisfactory and the breakfast quite good. There is a small swimming pool on the 6th floor if I remember correctly. Although I cannot complain of anything during my stay, I feel less than enthusiastic about this hotel. It just feels a bit dated.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank George R
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Comfortable small, older style hotel, in a great location just off Silom Road. Very handy for BNH hospital which is a 2 minute walk down the road.

On check in, the front desk were accommodating with an early check in and a room on the southern side, away from the construction site adjacent to the hotel to the north. Comfortable room, with good bed and nice shower. The furnishings are dated but well maintained.

I didn't have chance to try the breakfast, but this is a solid choice for a few nights in a lively and popular area of Bangkok.

Room tip: Request a room away from the neighbouring construction site
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank savvy_dave
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at Le Siam twice now. Overall, this is a “great value for money” hotel in the Silom district.

The rooms have been well furnished and clean, the check in / check out has been hassle free and the breakfast (included in my room charge) has been very good.

A 5 minute walk to the Sala Daeng skytrain station and a bunch of good places to eat/drink within 5-10 walk.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

I like this hotel mainly because of the location. It's near the nightlife, transports, street food, the real Bangkok!
And I still think the same: with some minors renews, this hotel would really be amazing!
Breakfast continues very good as well the staff! :)

Date of stay: January 2019