Dream Bangkok
$130
$94
$85
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$247
$637
$485
Agoda.com
3,031 results
All reviewsblue lightingsecond buildingrooftop poolsukhumvit roadmain buildingbathroom doorterminal mallasok stationbreakfast buffetboutique hotelenjoyed my staymini barfew minutes walkconvenient locationtuk tukdeluxe roomyoyo
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Location is on a boring soi not far from Sukhumvit and the MRT Skytrain within walking distance (less than 10min) and subway (10-15 mins). Rooms are "cool" with loads of blue lights under the furniture. Service was excellent in reception but best of all was breakfast! SUPERB! Never seen a better breakfast buffet in Thailand so far.. it has lots of choices - even sushi! I didnt like that you had to cross the street and enter another building to reach the pool area.. I thought it was in the same building as the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank strober
Reviewed March 6, 2013

There are few things better than when a business owner encounters an absolutely outstanding employee. Two working well together is even more special. Poo and Som made my stay at Dream Bangkok memorable. From the time I arrived until I left I obseved them working non-stop to make sure they met all the guests needs. The breakfast itself is fantastic. From the fresh fruit (including bananas) to the eggs, breads, cereals, yogurt and Thai dishes there was something for everyone.

I found my room a little dated and showing some signs of wear. Nothing that would keep me from coming back though, as it was clean and comfortable with well working internet that didn't require signing in each time.

The lobby is beautiful and well worth seeing if you are in the area (see professional photos). Other professional photos are accurate. Most definitely a hotel I would book again when in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Be sure to include the breakfast in your reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
15  Thank Man-of-Mystery-007
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed here with my friends 4 times now. We stay here when we arrive from the states for our 6 month sojourn, and we stay here in the middle when we bounce back to the good old USA for a visa run. The staff is always kind and helpful, no one tries to hustle us to go shopping in a tuk-tuk at some side alley gem shop (as happened at another 5 star hotel) and there aren't ornery cab drivers lurking around the building haranguing you for a ride every 30 seconds. They're out there, but you have to walk way down the street to get to them.

The breakfast is just lovely. Fresh juices, the usual Bangkok international fare of American/European/Asian breakfast choices. And it seems to run forever. We've stumbled down pretty late after a late night arrival and still managed to be fed.

It is very centrally located, and since we know the city pretty well, we can just walk to the Skytrain and get to where we want to go. It's only at the end of the block and not an unpleasant walk. There is a lot of decent shopping right in the area and some indoor malls within walking distance. There are a couple of amazing fitness clubs nearby with amenities I never dreamed of and we also just happened to find a music and sound shop that had really good studio monitors that we picked up for a good price and brought back to our Thai home in the country for production purposes.

All in all, it's a great location. A little off the beaten track and away from the noise of Chitlom or Nana. Very comfortable. They make us feel like friends returning after a long time away. It's very nice.

Room Tip: It is two towers, the main one has the dining room, the other has the pool. Take your pick, but you get to use both! And the business center is almost always empty, so I got a lot of work done.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
13  Thank Stevenredd
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel many times. This past visit was not up to par. The primary issue was the wifi. Though it appears to be excellent in the main building, in the annex across the street it was awful. Very slow. And I was asked to,log in every 30 minutes, for 4 days! Complained and the tech led me through some steps on the phone. The equipment is way better in the main bldg. plus my room smelled funky, and was smaller. Also, the website booked me for a single, and I thought i had booked a double. i asked to upgrade, but they could not, as they were full. So we were stuck with a 4 foot bed. Lastly, the breakfast buffet is a bit tired. Very small selection of dishes. Other than that, this is a fine hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mark0007
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Another good stay at the Dream Hotel in BKK.

This was my 4th time and it's still somewhere I would recommend.

This place is pretty consistent, it's always the same good standard, breakfast buffet the same as before - still good, rooms very clean and tidy, the neon blue is a nice touch and the guys on the desk and doors are still very friendly and helpful. Free Wi-Fi was included but a little inconsistent, I sometimes had to use another rooms wi-fi due to my room not working. If you request anything from Housekeeping - they are very fast.

I split my stay with a trip to Hua Hin and on my first stay I had a Queen size bed which was unusual in Dream 2. I've not had this before at Dream so check your booking carefully. In truth it never caused me any concern but on my second stay I had a very nice size room with a king size bed but I think we paid approx £10 a night more for this.

Dream is on Soi 15, very close to Sukhumvit and the Robinson dept store for changing money and getting groceries etc. Walking distance to Terminal 21 too. Pool is good although not very big for the amount of rooms that are at the hotel and it can be difficult to get a bed sometimes.

I would stay at this hotel again on my next stay in BKK.

Room Tip: Stay in Dream 1 if you want to be in the same buidling as the bar and breakfast room, stay in Dream 2 if you want to be in the same building as the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends