“Nice hotel, with good location in Bangkok.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dream Bangkok

Dream Bangkok
Ranked #104 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Copenhagen
“Nice hotel, with good location in Bangkok.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Close to shopping and metro. Nice buffet and fine service. There is a fine pool at the top of building nr. 2. If you need help getting around Bangkok just ask in the reception and they will gladly help you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mikkel T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Malmo, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel was a very plesant experience.

Pros
- Big rooms with hip decor
- Very attentive staff
- Nice pool
- Very good breakfast
- Good location

Cons
- Nothing

Very good value for money, highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DBorg
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were there for two nights over New Year's eve. I booked through their website which turns to be like the mother company and I learnt is better to send an email directly to their own reservations department. I had to cancel one night and also made two different bookings which created some confusion so at our arrival we were told that we couldn't check in because it was still early and that they did not have a room available for our second night. I paid for that night even though we were not sleeping there and I did it because we had a very late flight so I wanted to use the room the whole day anyway. However and to our surprise and we came back and did the check in they upgraded us to the Junior Suite. This is our second time ad the Dream hotel and we came back because is very nice and I told this to the manager and he fully appreciated it. The suite was excellent, complimentary bowl of fruit, paper in the morning, two flat screens tv's, lovely minibar etc. We had dinner on the 31st at the restaurant at the hotel after sipping a couple of their really tasty cocktails. 5 course dinner which was delicious!! By midnight we were in the bar at the rooftop where the pool is for more cocktails, lovely evening! The hotel is extremely clean, the staff is very helpful, the rooms are lovely, without any doubt next time in BKK at the end of this year will come back to the Dream Hotel! Thanks for the upgrade!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank edolondon1965
Tring
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Me and my wife stayed in the Dream Hotel for 3 nights from 10th November 2012.
It was our first stop in Thailand on our first (and not the last!) trip to the country.
We thought the staff were very friendly, the hotel nicely decorated.
The swimming pool was on the roof in a separate building across the road - we spent most of our last day relaxing there, and had dinner in the poolside bar.
The breakfast buffet was very good.

The hotel is very near a Skytrain stop and restaurants,bars, perfect location.
The only con was the hotel room was poorly lit, and the ceiling mirrors along the edge would be more appropriate in a Soi Cowboy bar.
Nice bench in the bathroom for reading in the middle of the night when jetlag prevents sleep!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank globalwise
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located next to Sukumvit 11 (most of the hot places to go to). For the price it will be difficult to find something better. Comfy bed, big screen TV, good breakfast, funky design, mostly friendly staff.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank michaelqamar
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 5nights and it was wonderful. Excellent location right in sukhumvit but still away from all the noise. We loved the bed. Keeping in mind how much we were walking in bangkok to see the sites, lovely bed at the end of the day is a must. There housekeeping staff is amazing and very helpful.their buffet breakfast is fantastic. The girl who makes omelets is fantastic. I loved them. Only disappointment for me was the jacuzzi. It was automatically timed and staff could not switch it on once it was off. Also their happy hour includes only very few drinks and does not include non-alcoholic beverages. Staff was quiet helpful. They take ages to answer the phones. I needed some milk for my coffee in my room , I called front desk, room service and then concierge NO ONE answered the phone. So I finally went downstairs to request and the guy saiusd he will send some. I still did not receive it after 45 mins so had to go back again. after 8hrs walking and sightseeing you would not want to walk twice to get something. Finally I got the milk. I requested them if they can keep some milk in my room fridge, they NEVER did. I requested milk again they sent someone with coffee mate who could not understand even a single word of English. He just went back. Anyways I think the staff can be a bit more attentive. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sudatravel
Woodland, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Dream upon arrival in Bangkok, it was just as nice as the pictures online suggested. Clean, modern rooms, easy walk to Sukhumvit Road and lots of choices for bars and restaurants and great breakfast! The people who work there are very nice and helpful, all with good English. I wished we'd booked more time in Bangkok overall!

Definitely walk the 4 blocks to Sukhumvit Soi 11 for a fun bar, restaurant and street food atmosphere! Don't be afraid of the street food! Even the bugs were delicious!

I would definitely return to Dream next time I come to Bangkok.

• Stayed December 2012