Well first off, about an hour taxi from airport just under 400 baht. Nice big rooms, although shower curtain could do with being replaced :P breakfast is amazing if you can get it for that little bit more I highly recommend it! Very good location if you don't want to be completly in the heart off all the backpacker ness! Travel tips: bus actually pretty easy to use, cross over and go right for about 1 minute stick you're hand out and jump on (providing you want that one :P) 6baht standard bus fee stay on until you're stop no risk of getting ripped off and nice views of the city I actually enjoyed my bus rides!sky train: go right and then right again at huge crossing takes less than 5 minutes (also just before you go up to the train there is a good place to eat for very 95baht for dinner!) And finally the metro: go right out the hotel walk over that nice big crossing and carry on for about 10 minutes and you will get there! Check out the food court on the basement floor of the shopping mall (the mall with a huge mango clothes store!). And one more thing once you've gone over that big cross roads there is also a huge market the other side of the road along with gay bars, strip clubs and about 2 bars with live music depending what you're into :D enjoy you're stay :) sorry for long review!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama Silom, Bangkok features 258 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a combination of modern and contemporary Thai style of sleek glass panels creating a luxurious yet cosy feel. An elegant flatship 4-star hotel features Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suite. Every room allows you to enjoy the dazzling view of metropolitan Bangkok. Contemporary High-rise Hotel located in city center, near business areaA large outdoor swimming pool on 20th floor located at the rooftop with cooling breeze of metropolitan air provides guests with the ideal place to catch a bit of sun to refresh your tan and a refreshing dip in the pool. Alternatively, the pool bar also offers light snacks and drinks. Other Facilities are also with well-equipped like fitness center, sauna, steam room and lockers. Likewise, 2 function rooms and banquet facilities with modern audiovisual equipment can accommodate up to 100 people. High-speed internet access is also available for guests' use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Furama Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Hotel Bangkok