2,070 results
All reviews deluxe suite nana bts sukhumvit soi standard room night life living room buffet breakfast ms nightlife
Reviewed August 10, 2018

My last visit to this hotel was about 9 years ago. I stayed at a Junior Deluxe Suite then. At that time, the room feels old. The furniture looked old and worn out. The redeeming features about the place were cheap, good location and spacious.

Thinking that the hotel could have undergone some renovation since it was quite old, I booked the same type of room (mainly because of the kitchenette and washing machine). I was given a room on 14th floor in Tower 2 upon arrival.

Here's my review in point form.

Pros
1) Cheap;
2) Good location (within 5-10 mins of walking distance to Nana BTS);
3) Laundromat available at Tower 1 and 3;
4) ATMs within walking distance;
5) 7-11s (24 hr convenient store) are within walking distance;
6) Massage shops and eateries within walking distance.

Cons
1) Pub on the ground floor of Tower 2 can be quite noisy. Bad for light sleepers;
2) Slow wifi (feels like slower than 3G even though I'm using one device);
3) Only 2 devices may be connected per username (account), i.e. 4 devices require 2 usernames (accounts);
4) Old furniture, e.g. stained sofa and chairs, worn out cabinets;
5) Washing machine not working when I first entered the room. It's still not working when I checked out;
6) Dirty looking shower head;
7) Average service from staff. Nothing to shout about.

If the hotel had spent some money to upgrade its aging furniture, cabinets, bathroom, wifi and improve the training of staff, it would be a great place to stay and I would have given it a 5 star rating. Such a shame.

Room tip: Avoid rooms that are near the pub if you are a light sleeper. Check all furniture and applicances before you settle in.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Ken_Lee031,

First of all thank you for choosing the Grand President Hotel Bangkok, as your place to stay and thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regards your last stay.

We take all notes on your mentioned and will pass to the management concerned.

We look forward to welcome you to the Grand President Bangkok in the near future.

Bet regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

am Barshar in room 2223. I stayed here more than 20 days with my stay I have been treated very well especially from Mr Simon he was very good for the customer service. The hotel location is very good also. I can walk to NANA BTS station or if you are lazy the hotel has provided you a free shuttle to the station. I will come back again in December and hope to see all nice staffs here and I am looking forward to see them.

Love xx
Mr Bashar.

Dear Mr Bashar A,

Thank you for your time of being review.

We are glad to hear that you had a very lovely stay with us the Grand President Bangkok.

However we will pass this message to the person concerned especially for the service from our operation team as you mentioned earlier and we hopefully look forward to welcome you back home in December, thank you.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I like location . 10mins Walking distance to Terminal 21 . There got few good massage center nearby hotel. Room status is acceptable. There got many bars / nightlife in same road till 3am.

Taxi charges cost about 400~500baht to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank zinz2017
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Zin Z,,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing Grand President during your stay in Bangkok. And thank you so much for the valued comment. We appreciate your sharing your concern, it' s our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to Grand President

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Amidst new constructions around it, it's still a great decision.
A choice of 3 Towers and pools,a great variety of rooms.
Tower 2 has a Starbucks!
A few minutes walk to the BTS sky train Station!
A minute away Au Bon Pain- a great bakery and cafe where I have breakfasts.
Plenty of money exchanges and pharmacies!
The neighborhood is abundant with quality restaurants and pubs,night clubs,import food supermarket,...
Staying here for 3 years every few months, I always say: got it all right here!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Gogycon,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grand President Bangkok Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are delighted to learn you had a positive experience while staying at the Grand President Bangkok.
I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

very poor services unfriendly staff old
room .it was raining that time when we were check in but no one explain were to go which they have 2 tower and have to cross the road .not good u will never ever stay in this hotel

Trip type: Traveled on business
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Rheych M,

Greeting from the Grand President Bangkok!

First of all sorry for the inconvenience stay for the staff service which not cover your needs and during the raining period and also for the room.

We will pass this matter to the concerned department with a close training on that and drive the service to be better in the short term.

However we are still looking forward to welcome you here again.

Have a present day.