2,249 results
All reviews junior suite nana bts sukhumvit soi washing machine standard room night life living room buffet breakfast shopping mall street food ms train thai nightlife
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Let me start by saying that ill never stay here again.Its a hotel with no atmosphere att all, and everything seems run down.We started up with one room, and because we had to pay a deposit I looked through the whole room to see if everything was ok.First I saw a whole in the bathtub, so I reported that.The promised to fix it.4 hours later it was not fixed.I also found out that some of the electric cockets didnt work so I reported that to.I went to the front desk and asked why the didnt fix the tub and the electricity.The would rather put me in another room the said.
I got a nice corner room with a fantastic view, but even thought it was a non smoking floor it had a bad smel of old tobacco.I went back to the front desk and asked for some airfresh, but was told that the maid would do that emediately.Four hour later when we came back nothing was done.
Next day I contacted the maid myself and she took care of the problem, and she was actually chocked by the smell.
2 days later we had to check out quite early, and then we were charged for a bootle of water.The water was put in the room for free, but they kept on saying that we drank a water from the fridge.We didnt have time to talk about that so we paid and left, and will never come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Ibkornum,

First of all thank you for choosing the Grand President Hotel Bangkok, as your place to stay and thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regards your last stay.
We are sincerely concerned about your perception of our hotel. We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations on this occasion, please accept our sincere apology for this inconvenience caused.
Please rest assured that we have addressed this situation with our department heads concerned so that the corrective action can be taken to prevent recurrence.
Your comments are valuable to us and we appreciate you bringing them to our attention. They are very useful to help us maintain our service quality and standards and guide us to where we are not quite getting it right.
I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Easy to get to from the airport, close to most transport (public) so helpful to get around Bangkok, this is a good place to stay. But it is somewhat tired and in need of a refresh. I do recommend it for a value stay in Bangkok.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Tonyscribbler,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grand President Bangkok Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are delighted to learn you had a positive experience while staying at the Grand President Bangkok.
I will share your comments with our team especially for the location, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2018

This is a cesspit of a hotel. Rude staff, torn linen and blankets, dysfunctional toilets to say the least. When complained of non functional flush, the rude receptionist asked us to wait fr 5 hours fr the manager to arrive. Towels were dirty and smelly, so were the toilets. Even after threating them of complaint to Tourism ministry, nothing improved. AVOID THIS HOTEL at any cost, as u can see frm numerous other poor reviews.

Room tip: There are no good rooms in this hotel.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GP-ESA, Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Hamzaiqbal,

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I had stayed at Grand President two years back & was very satisfied with the suite allotted to us. The breakfast was good and location is great so booked again this April.
The suite allotted this time was, unfortunately, not as good. The landing area of our floor had paint peeling off, the bathroom was not as clean as it could have been. The floor in the room was grimy. Generally the place is looking run down. Breakfast was good but seating was always a bit crowded.
Next visit I will explore some other hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank navvy

Dear Navvy,
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We regret to learn that you were not satisfied with the room, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
However we have taken note of your feedback and we will do everything possible to take additional steps to improve and enhance our guest experience. And we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Think this might be my worst stay in Bangkok ever !
The hotel are from the outside nice and highclass, we booked it for the last 3 days, to upgade for luxury, but i wich we had stayed at our middleclass hotel instead...

Wen we arrived, the took deposit for bouth our tooms even though one were not ready, well ok...
Then the said the room is in Tower 3 5 floor... OK ? "can someone help us show where tha is and help with liúggage" so she called one to show us....

When arrived in the one room we had so far, the bathtub were broken, 2 of 7 plugs, were none funktional, nonesmoking room smelled of smoke, hallway the carpets were, old and really uneven...

We complained several times about the things, and reception, said, we will send one right away to fix it, they just never did ? Could just aswell have stayed on a guesthouse... The service were NONE !!!!

Do not go there, its not even worth half the price it costs !!

Room tip: Just dont go !!!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family