I have been staying at the Grand President for one month for the past 8 years. The staff knows me by name when I arrive. The rooms are very clean and nice. But the wondeful staff and the German Beer House (really a resturant) are the reasons I keep comming back.
Frank the owner of the Beer House is a good friend after my many stays. A very good value for a trip to the land of smiles.
David W. Clepper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel