I like the GP overall for its location, staff, rooms, pools, breakfast and gym (adequate, not great). Many of the rooms are a bit faded but it is clean with very good service. It is not a true 4 star hotel and is probably somewhere between a 3 and 4 star hotel. If you want better, stay next door at the President Palace, up the street at President Solitaire or Fraser Suites. I am a single traveller and love Soi 11 for its atmosphere. I usually stay in a Deluxe Suite or a Family Suite. And yes, it is totally guest friendly. I also love the German Beerhouse next door, say hello to Frank the owner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel