our family stayed for 5 days and 10 days at GP this march. overall 5 star family style (not 5 star oriental) hotel with good rooms, new appliances (the combo washing machine/dryer was different!). we stayed in tower 2 royal suite. the location and the staff attitude are the two best things about this hotel. pool is repaired and just great. GP now has its own "green taxis" so you can avoid the touts out in front. took us wherever, no backtalk, on the meter. the previous two posts just about sum it up. everything was smooth and pleasant. nearby restaurants including limoncello, rosnbieng, and tapas were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel