The location of this hotel was very good and breakfast has a great selection of food to choose from. I felt like i had been deceived by wotif as i purchased this room as one of there Mystery deals but as it stated that it was 4* i felt that i should get something quite good. We were put in tower 3 which is lucky to be of 3* standard, the bathroom is extremly small and has mold in the tiles, the sheets on our bed the first night were thread bear and on the second night the top sheet had a whole in it. It was a right royal pain in the backside having to walk across the road to get breakfast each morning. I think you could find better value in this area and wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel