I have stayed in the Grand President during my trips to BKK for many years and I still cannot fault the value for money. The range of accommodation in the three towers is from reasonable low cost to apartment style. The cost usually includes breakfast which is one of the best range of food varieties I have experienced. The three towers all have their own swimming pools/gyms.
The hotel is ideally located in Soi 11 close to the entertainment area but quietly removed. The food outlets in Soi 11 range from "street food" to "upmarket restaurants".
The freeway to the airport is close by making it a usual 30min/350 baht trip.
This is a good mid range hotel that I can recommend.
The only point to watch is that sometimes non smoking rooms are not available.
Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel