Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Hotels.com$45
Booking.com$44
eDreams$44
2,330 results
All reviews nana bts street food soi suite thai terminal
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Terrible experience with this hotel, we booked a room and when we arrived at the hotel the room was not available (10.30pm) and they asked us to wait 3 hours. Mr Natapol (manager) was very un-professional and denied to upgrade us. We will never come here again. Never in life.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank krefekrefe
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our family lives in BKK and we were looking for a getaway for NYE. This hotel had a great rate and a good location. We had a two room suite and overlooked Soi 11. We were a short walk from BTS and went down into the "craziness" and came back to watch fireworks from our windows.
Breakfast was included and was very western, surprised. Overall, great place to stay for a night...very surprised how nice hotel was and how friendly the staff was!

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Soi 11 has plenty of dining options and the Skytrain is nearby. The hotel is clean and quiet. In Tower 1 cafe I had Pad Thai shrimp for lunch, reasonably priced and very good. Had a large grilled prawn on the side too. The hotel has 3 towers, each with a swimming pool. I was in Tower 3 and the pool and gym are on the roof. Both facilities supply towels. There was also a laundry room, 70 baht a load. I don't know if soap is supplied. I had a standard room and it had a kitchenette with fridge (free bottled water) microwave, silverware. All the staff were very friendly. I spent 2 nights here and my only complaint was the shower sometimes had bursts of very hot water. I'm not sure I'll stay there again as my usual hotel is cheaper and just as nice. The buffet breakfast had Thai and western food and one Indian dish. The second day there was no bacon or ham, just chicken sausages. They do have an egg chef for omelets and such.

Room tip: You can opt for a non-smoking room.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank frederick b
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Loved this place.Situated at the most happening zone of bangkok..loved the atmosphere. Room service is good except they don't have 24 hours room service (like no food after 11 PM). Their Breakfast was top notch.Few famous pubs and restaurants are located near this hotel. They provide free wifi if u stay there for 3 days. Overall a good stay for me.

Date of stay: September 2012