5,411 results
All reviewstallest hotelspace zonesky zonerevolving deckfruit buffetstandard zonepratunam markettop floornight marketplatinum mallfloating marketbangkok cityfamily martairport rail linkpratunam areaspacious roomrooftop bar
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I have an email chain of 14 emails of me trying to verify the total price of a room with airport pick up... In fact it took so long I missed the early bird discount. However my partner and I met up here for my birthday. DO NOT use the airport pick up, it is 500% more expensive than a regular taxi. The expensive WiFi is patchy and poor. The hotel is fairly old now and the furniture, carpets and amenities are suffering. The view is wonderful however our room, the presidential suite had enormous structures totalling ruining the ambiance. Have a look at this place, it's not 'bad' but a little disappointing for us.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dean M
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Incredible view from room, good showers, amazing yummy huge breakfast buffet. The downside was 1 hr free internet per day which is very slow and soft beds and only Thai TV in our room :(
Close walking distance to Platinum mall and train

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank revi k
BaiyokeSkyHotel, Manager at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a nice feedback with us! Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit, comment regards Wi-Fi are well noted and i'm surely share your comment to our management for further discuss.

We hope this will not deter you from using our service again and we look forward to opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed on the 62nd floor and the room was huge. The windows dominated the whole room from floor to ceiling and gave a fantastic view of the whole of Bangkok. Room had two double beds, lounge area, dinning area, dressing table, large flat screen TV, mini bar, complimentary tea and coffee, telephone, free wifi and safe. Bathroom was also huge with separate bath and walk in shower.

The room was amazing but the hotel could do with a facelift. The pool and public area's looked old and dirty and could certainly do with a lick of paint.

Also the area outside the hotel is not the nicest in Bangkok. There is a market outside which is ok.

The hotel is very popular with tourists wanting to see the views and therefore it is quite difficult at times to get anywhere in the lifts as non residents dominate them.

The rooma and views were amazing but the rest of the hotel and outside are not the best - not sure if I would recommend

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and great recommendation here on Tripadvisor.
Your comments regards the room and lifts are very well received, I will be sure to share your review with our management for further discuss and improve it accordingly and make sure your experience had been recovered.

We look forward to opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

stayed at the hotel last week my room 0n 30 th floor view was breathtaking excellent service by the staff i also happen do have breakfast which was very good next time in bangkok will difinately stay there for one kind of experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kapil P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great feedback with us and I am really pleased that overall you have enjoyed your time with us at Baiyoke Sky Hotel.

We truly hope you will return soon as we love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guests!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

So, Baiyoke sky hotel is a tourist attraction because of the view.
First of all, this is very important to me so thats why I got so disappointed- Wifi. You have to buy wi-fi password every single day for 400TBH (which is an very expensive price for wi-fi in thailand), that was a big minus for me.
What I also just had to laugh at was the rooms.. I mean, it is the same as the pictures- but for the price you pay you should have gotten something more modern. The rooms was really old, and our hotel window was such a bummer because it was lattice on the outside of it so looking out of it just felt like we were in jail.. Our friends actually got a cheaper room 13 floors down from our room (We lived at the 58th floor) and their room was nicer with good windows and the living room was more separated from the beds.
You also have to pay 3000TBH in deposit when you arrive, you have to pre-pay for every meal you gets served there (sky buffet, floating market, breakfast etc).. Only resturant I really liked there was the one next to the golf course. Simple, understands english, you do not have to pre-pay and they are friendly.

I recommend no one to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Just do not try this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katrine Maria G

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken some of your valuable time to share your comment on TripAdvisor.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit. Please rest assured I have taken up all the points raise with our department concerned in order to improve our service standard accordingly. We appreciate your understanding and patience.