5,409 results
All reviewstallest hotelspace zonesky zonerevolving deckfruit buffetstandard zonepratunam markettop floornight marketplatinum mallfloating marketbangkok cityfamily martairport rail linkpratunam areaspacious roomrooftop bar
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Good Hotel... also offer halal food and there are so many halal restaurants nearby INDRA Square is just opposite to shop (go to ground floor & first floor but check all items and prices before purchase) and there many kiosks out there on street to shop.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
BaiyokeSkyHotel, Manager at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a nice feedback with us! We are very happy to read that you have a pleasant stay with us.

We truly hope you will return soon as we love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guests!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Request for early check in but still not available room when arrived. Check in lady not so friendly. Booked for 6 nights and if cancelled will be charged for amount money so just stay there. Found out the room had small bugs or cockroaches around desk and tv area and mini bar. The bathtub and sink were stuck. Cleaning lady didn't fill the empty soap liquid that I had to call housekeeping at night asking them to refill it. The hotel need to train the employees well. Few years ago also had bad experience with this hotel staff. The customer relation staff walked with her pen keep tick tack and wheny daughter ran into her, her pen scratched my daughter's face under her eyes. The staff said it was my daughter's fault and when I asked for band aid she told me to go to minimarket myself because she can't go in. Such a big hotel doesn't have any emergency kit. Complaint through email and received apology from the management. Thought recently had train staff and employees manner well but still not so friendly. Kinda disappointed with this hotel. Need to renew the rooms.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank klv_alv

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share comment during you recent stay with us.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit. Your comments has been share to our Front Office and Housekeeping team regards room cleanliness and staffs and we will make sure rectification is being taken urgently.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the frustration you had experienced. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed in one of the suites for one night. Don't get me wrong the room was incredible, with its own observation deck and vast amounts of space. But the decor and furnishings were old, dirty and outdated. The observation deck's view was incredible BUT it had garden furniture on it?! This is a suite, it should be furnished appropriately and garden furniture isn't exactly the level of finishing I would expect.

The staff were superb, check in was a breeze and the porter was excellent. The reception staff and concierge were excellent and helpful in recommending places to go. I asked for a wake up call and it was on time and pleasant. Check out again was very easy.

The pool is very dated and there were a shortage of sun loungers.

The whole place is a bit of a gimmick, there are much nicer hotels but the staff did make up for it. If they brought this hotel up to the standard it should be it would be superb but for now its just an average rating from me.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share another amazing review, your comment with regards our staffs are well gratefully received and comments regards the room and pool are very well noted for further discussion with our management team.

We really do look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed at Baiyoke for 4 nights. Location was great. From outside it (Building) looked amazing but then Entrance was below standard. Staff very helpful and polite. Facilities really good but not well advertised. I stayed in Space Zone suite. Room was decent size but it lack modern touch. Decor felt like I was in 90s and I hated the fact that windows were not clean( it ruins the view). I was not impressed by pool, it can do so much better. Golf range was amazing and so was breakfast in sky restaurant. Room study table was filled with too much junk papers, Need to keep it simple. Arguably the best thing was view from revolving platform.
Overall its a good value for money, Bed were comfortable, rooms were spacious, food was good but you get the feeling that it can be 10 time better if bit extra attention is provided.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Platinum Plaza have the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
BaiyokeSkyHotel, Manager at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share comment during you recent stay with us. We are very happy to know that overall your experience was good and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit. All of your comments has been noted and will surely share to our management team and improve it accordingly.

We hope this will not deter you from using our service again and we look forward to opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had read quite a few bad reviews for this hotel before booking & staying so had our concerns. However, we found it to be a great place to stay for our 1st visit to Bangkok. We had a family of 4 so had to book 2 rooms. We booked in the sky zone & the hotel gave us 2 interconnecting rooms which was ideal. Rooms were a little dated but still clean & comfortable with great views of the city. Whilst lifts were a little slow I guess you would expect that with so many floors & we had no issue with crowds. Amenities were very good. The breakfast buffet was excellent & I would recommend including this in your package. We had dinner at the floating market one night which was great. Having access to the observation deck was also good, especially for the kids. Hotel staff were friendly & although there was some language barriers it was not an issue. Location was excellent for walking around. Shops & markets downstairs + right outside were very handy for us. Would happily recommend this as a place to stay.

Room Tip: Sky Zone Good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JCH26
BaiyokeSkyHotel, Manager at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a nice feedback with us!
We were very happy to know that your visit turned out to be generally pleasant one for you and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your visit, we've noted all of your comments and we'll improve it accordingly.