“See Bangkok from the Top”
Review of Baiyoke Sky Hotel

Baiyoke Sky Hotel
Ranked #294 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It has a good location, near shopping malls, that we can reach by walk, big room, and has some facilities if we just want to stay at hotel. and one more, very near to airport link station, so you don't have to hire a cab from airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,993)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I along with my wife and daughter, enjoyed in this Hotel. Staff was very good. Rooms are spacious, cleaned and well furnished. The great attraction was Revolving Deck on top of the hotel. Fantastic time. Value for money. Would like to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were upgraded and stayed in an amazing room - large in size with many additional features. It was very comfortable in every aspect with a wonderful view of the city. The staff were well organized and helpful with the exception of organizing our taxi to the airport. Unlike other hotels they did not give the taxi driver a docket which states the cost of the trip and they also called a taxi which was not metered so we were charged an exhorbitant fee. The hotel is exceptionally busy due to the viewing tower attraction which detracts from the comfort staying there. The internet was very expensive and not very accessible and very slow.

Room Tip: We were upgraded, possibly because of our previous bad experience with the meal there so cannot comm...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've stayed in this hotel four times. I usually start and finish my trip in this hotel. I've always found it to be good value, clean, with decent food to cater for any taste. I've had complimentary upgrades to suites on several occasions. The views are amazing, especially if you stay in one of the rooms on the space zone. I've always found the staff to be helpful and friendly. Its quite a quick transfer to and from the airport as well. I will be going back to Asia for an extended trip next year and plan to stay there again. Not once, but twice.... so it cant be THAT bad can it? I've not given it full marks as I've stayed in better hotels that have been cheaper, but that's been in Cambodia.

Room Tip: Space zone junior suites are probably the best value for money, in my opinion. If you do your homewo...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I'm not the kind of reviewer who would simply write nasty reviews. As much as possible, I would look for redeeming factors that would help me find good things to write about the places where I stayed. But sad to say, I found none for this hotel. Yes, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel boasts a very nice view because it is the tallest structure in this side of town, but aside from that, no more! The hotel staff are RUDE! Specially the waiters in the Cafe just beside the front desk! When I made a complaint regarding the rudeness of the waiters in the Cafe, the blond lady in the front desk proved to be equally rude!!!

We asked for a non smoking room, but we were given a room that smelled like ash tray! I had the worst attack of allergic rhinitis simply because the room was dusty!

I think the only good thing I can say about this hotel is the breakfast and the staff that manned the breakfast hall.

If you don't have another place to stay in while in Bangkok, better wait for a while and look for another hotel, than stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Look for another hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank doc4kids_11
Reviewed September 25, 2012

highest hotel in bangkok , amazing view from e revolving deck =)
near to most shopping areas such as platinum mall , pratunam market .
nearby to bts station about 5 mins walk .
great massage near hotel too

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I definitely hated my stay there,the hotel staff were very unfriendly specially from the front desk, i found 3 or 4 rotten french fries under the edge of the bed and when i asked for someone to come and clean the room no one cared to respond before 16 hours and the funny thing is that i found the same pieces of french fries again,location though is pretty good and close to many good shopping destinations and the only person who left a good impression at the hotel was the concierge.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple