Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
$200
$203
$155
4,027 results
All reviewslower lobbydiamond membercentral worldthe club loungef bsiam paragonexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness tripbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadluxury hotelbts stationshopping mallspassogh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Though the hotel looks old (compare to other nearby properties) it is nicely located, easy access to the surrounding places of interest. The room is spacious. Can wait to try the new rooms after their renovations.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Adam Z, Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your very kind feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to share that in early of December 2013, all guestrooms will be newly renovated and furnished and we trust that you will enjoy a new experience during your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed for 3 night in August. The location is the best. New room is amazing with nice decoration. The services is the best staffs are friendly smile and attentive. The buffet at the main dining was great with high quality of food. I will return.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your very kind feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are all most delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed our newly remodelled guestroom along with our other products and services. We will be sure to pass on your praise to the entire team – rest assured they will be very happy to hear this!

We look forward to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been staying every single trip in the Gtrand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok since Sept 2011.
I have stayed at other Hyatt properties worldwide before but in my first experience in Bagkok was simply wonderful.
Everytime I check into the Hyatt I am greeted warmly by the staff. The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful every single visit. I always take the airport express and BTS to Chitlom and when I enter the hotel lower level, a staff always stops to help me with my bags.
As a Hyatt gold passport member, I recieved a free room upgrade to the Club Regency floor in March 2013.
When I was staying in Bangkok on my birthday 2011 and 2012, the hotel sent me a card and a birthday cake. It even sent the staff to ensure my tailoring was placed nicely on my bed.
It is the personal touch that really matters and I have been amazed. When I did the online feedback form, I once remarked that I would like to have more drinking water in my room and everytime I check into the Hyatt, there is always extra water in the room. Fantastic service seriously.
The housekeeping is super efficient and my room gets cleaned within an hour after I leave it. The evening turndown service is great. With such an excellent location, I would always return even it is more expensive.
The Hyatt Erawan is like a "well-oiled machine" and I have stayed at other Hyatt Hotels worldwide as a Platinum member and when I complained at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne about poor service, I told the manager they should learn from their colleagues in Bangkok.
The food options are fantastic and high tea at the Erawan Tea Room is a must. The spa on the 5th floor is good and I always return every time.
On my last visit in September, I was given the newly renovated room to try. Even though I booked an adavance purchase price, I was happy to get a newly renovated room. The decorations are very nice although the drilling sounds from the renovation were a bit iritating.
Great hotel and probably why I ended up as a Platinum Hyatt Gold passport member...

Room Tip: Always stay on the upper floors away from the BTS line as the BTS can be heard sometimes.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Adam Z, Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your detailed comments on your recent stay with us, it is gratifying to hear of your experience here. We will be sure to pass on your praise to our entire team – rest assured they will be very happy to hear this!

We thank you for making us your hotel of choice on every trip to Bangkok and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had 4 night in a Club Level Suite,this hotel has a touch of old world about it which we love,tried the Gym & Spa they are all excellent,as was the evening drinks & food in the Club,
Breakfast was also very good,But it is the service & the staff through out the hotel that makes this hotel well worth coming back to,I cannot rate them highly enough EXCELLANT+, well done Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Room Tip: We have found Hotels in Asia have the Best Service & Staff.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary M

Your comments on your recent stay with us are most appreciated indeed.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had a very good experience at Grand Hyatt Erawan. The rooms were spacious. Not to mention that the staff were extremely efficient during our check in. During our stay, every single staff never fails to give a big smile whenever they greeted you.
When we arrived, it was already rather late. We were too tired to venture out so decided to just eat in.....It was heaven......The thai food were all so authentic....But of course there's always a price to pay for good experience.
Actually ever since then, each time my husband and I were to visit Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan is always our 1st choice of stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank patriciakoh1974
Adam Z, Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Your comments on your recent stay with us are most appreciated indeed.

We are all most delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed our newly remodelled guestrooms along with our other products and services.

We thank you for making us your hotel of choice on this trip to Bangkok and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.