“Landmark hotel BKK” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Landmark Bangkok

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Landmark Bangkok
Ranked #59 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Texas
“Landmark hotel BKK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Landmark is where I usually try to stay when I'm in BKK. It is an excellent hotel with first rate restaurants, the best workout facility in Thailand and the staff always make you feel like you are at home. I have been staying there for almost ten years, over that time they are always updating the rooms, staying ahead of the tired wore out look that befalls other hotels. It is an excellent value for the money.

Room Tip: Always ask for any updated room and you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank JaguarJasper
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed the 'home from home' atmosphere at the hotel and that the staff made you feel so welcome.Our aim is always to ensure memorable moments for all our guests through delivering high standards of Thai hospitality.

We continue our renovation project of the hotel and will complete seven floors of bedrooms this year together with an enhanced lobby refurbishment. Thank you for all your support towards The Landmark over the years, we greatly value this.

I do look forward to personally welcoming you back on your next visit

with kind regards

Douglas Glen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (433)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

A nice centrally located hotel. Have stayed here many times and is always a pleasure to come back.
The staff are so attentive and courteous.
I really like the Huntsman Pub in the hotel where they show international sport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind review following your recent stay.

It was very nice to read that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and I was pleased that you enjoyed our excellent location in Sukhumvit which is ideal for business places and shopping in Bangkok.

Thank you for highlighting The Huntsman Pub, our traditional British pub which has proven to be very popular for local Thai nationals, expats and in house guests, and so pleased that you enjoyed the entertainment there.

Your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. We continually aim to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests and I am delighted that you experienced this from the team.

Thank you very much for taking time sharing your experience of our hotel on this website. We will be very pleased to welcome you back in the very near future.

Nottinghamshire England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Returning back to the Landmark after my previous visit last September, I was welcomed and made to feel like it was returning home. Check in at the Club level was faultless, Ning made me feel like a V.I.P. The staff there are so guest focussed, warm and friendly. Nook and her team ensure you are always welcome.
My corner room on the premium floor was immaculate, with fruit and chocolates awaiting me. The housekeeper ensured everything was as it should be every day, including the evening turn down service.
Breakfast on the 31st floor was plentiful and nice to be able to have freshly cooked egg dishes of choice.
Evening cocktails, served between 5.30 and 7.30 in the Executive Lounge are appreciated, as well as the assortment of snacks and desserts. The staff there, Nut, Miew, Ann to name a few make sure you are comfortable and do the hotel credit.
Nice to be able to meet the General Manager who visited the Lounge regularly to meet guests and make them feel welcome.
A great hotel and have no hesitation to recommend to all.

Room Tip: Corner club level rooms are definitely worth choosing
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on this website and also for your continued
patronage and support.

I was absolutely delighted to read your comments regarding your recent experience of our hotel and very pleased that you enjoyed our refurbished room, the facilities and services on the club floor. This facility has proven , and continues, to be , very popular with many of our international guests.

Thank you for your kind compliments regarding the Club Floor team , particularly to Khun Ning, Mook, Nut, Miew, and Ann. I was delighted that they were able to deliver their helpfulness and friendliness, and that you felt the 'home away from home' atmosphere during your stay.

Thank you so much for highlighting our standards of service experienced at evening turn down service, breakfast and at the happy hours on club floor, these are greatly appreciated and very much valued by the team . It is really pleasing to receive such positive feedback and we are delighted that our product and service have met your expectation.

We strive continually to delight our guests with memorable moments delivered through our high standards of Thai hospitality , and we will be very pleased to welcome you back in the very near future.

Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Landmark Bangkok is hiding a gem on its ground floor. It is located near the lifts to the car park. It is the Barbershop. The outside is already old-fashioned but stylish. The interior looks like a barbershop you expect in the old times in England or the USA.
The service is also like in the past, friendly, perfect and doing a good job. I got a haircut which was done only with scissors and razor but looked and felt very good. After cutting the hair the barber gave a light massage. The prices are old-fashioned too. You get more value than you pay for. If you need a haircut and want it done in the old way here you find it.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on this website following your recent stay.

It is very pleasing to read your very kind comments regarding our Barbershop on the ground floor and for highlighting their excellent service that impressed you and it will be my pleasure to share your comments personally with them.

I was also delighted that the staff there were able to maintain their standard of services and tradirions; thank you very much for your continued patronage and support over the years. This is greatly valued and very much appreciated.

As well as this, I was very pleased that you appreciated the classic style of our hotel. As we are moving forward, we have recently completed four floors of totally refurbished bedrooms in 2013 and look forward to completing seven more floors in 2014 together with a new enhanced lobby, and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to experience our upgraded product.

Thank you for selecting and supporting The Landmark Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Port Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at the Landmark Hotel for 5 nights in March 2014. It was my second visit to this high class hotel. It was simply wonderful. While the service was outstanding there is still room for improvement. I was greeted at the airport and a limousine was awaiting to pick me up to the hotel. Being given that the hotel was organizing an important function, I was even received personally by the General Manager. This time, the check in formalities were done quickly and efficiently. Regardless of the price, I would recommend everyone to choose a suite which was the best that one could get in Bangkok. The view of Bangkok during the night is fabulous. Real value for money. The suite consisted of a master bedroom, living and dining rooms, bathtub, flat screen television with internet and music facilities even in the bathroom itself. Every staff was always here to help and support the client. The breakfast buffet cares for everyone's choice. I really appreciated the Thai fried noodle. The Dim Sum at the Chinese resto was just a treat for the mouth. It was not expensive and there was a wide variety of basket to choose from. The buffet dinner at Atrium is simply amazing. The hotel was supposed to be in the process of renovation but this time I was never disturbed by the work or by anything else. This hotel had also a good security service. I spent five memorable nights which would remain forever in my heart. I would like to thank Mr A of the Atrium restaurant, staff at the concierge, at the Atrium, Sui Chan, Club room, everyone and above all the General Manger for their dedicated and personal service. I just hope that after this excellent note on trip advisor, the service standard, outstanding food quality as well as the good impression that I had, would not be neglected but maintained and even uplifted to perfection for my next stay at my preferred hotel in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Choose a Club Room.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website.

Your kind appreciation of our team is warmly welcomed. They work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality, through service and quality standards and I am pleased that they were able to display their excellent friendliness and helpfulness during your stay. Thank you for your compliments to Khun A from our Atrium restaurant, the Concierge , Sui Sian and Club floor teams. I was delighted that they delivered their excellent service and that impressed you during your stay and I have had great pleasure in sharing your very kind comments personally with them.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed our newly refurbished Suite and the room accessories on our Club Floor, together with our Atrium international buffet and Sui Sian Chinese restaurant. These have proven to be very popular amongst our guests and I am delighted that you had a very enjoyable experience there.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok, it will be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel on any future visit.

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Landmark in Bangkok is situated in the middle of the bustling district Nana close to the Sukhumvit road and near the metro-station. It is convincing with it's generous and modern furnished rooms. The front office and concierge is very helpful and friendly, as well as professional. Breakfast is more than delicious with it's huge selection and quality. Not to forget to mention the taylor in the basement... We would definitly stay at the Landmark again, when visiting Bangkok next time!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to post your review on this website.

It is very pleasing to read your very kind comments regarding our bedrooms and for highlighting the helpfulness of our concierge and front office teams. They do work so hard to deliver exceptional levels of true Thai hospitality for all our guests.

It will also be my pleasure to pass on your appreciation and thanks to the resident tailor, Nickerman's, based in our Plaza.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Landmark Bangkok in the very near future

with best regards

Loudon, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

The facility was fresh and well kept. The staff was friendly - I guess many guests dine out and the kitchens are not stocked with cookware, forks & spoons etc., but just one quick call to the front desk, and service for our 5 was brought to our room quickly. The icing on the cake was Dina - she cheerfully greeted our family each morning and made the best - cook to order omlets one can make. By our third and last morning, she knew all 5 of our names.

Dina made it special.

The Brennan Family, Loudon, TN

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website.

Your kind appreciation of our team is warmly welcomed . They work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality, through service and quality standards and I am pleased that they were able to display their excellent friendliness and helpfulness during your stay.

Thank you for your comment to Dina, I was delighted that her services impressed you.

We endeavour to ensure that our guests experiences are as comfortable and memorable as possible. Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok, it will be my pleasure to welcome you back in the very near future.