Tripadvisor
Bangkok
4,567 results
All reviews orchid cafe richard chapman living room executive breakfast butler service jazz bar walk in closet live jazz pool area spg member direct access terminal mall evening cocktails asok bts station the general manager thai restaurant rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Anyone who visits Bangkog either for business or Pleasure should stay it this hotel. This was my second stay and I can 1000% say you will not be disappointed. The location is great service is superb and food is very good. The staff will make you feel l so welcome and is so friendly and professional. From the moment of my check-in and during my stay I was not disappointed. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Even small things like outlets that accommodate US voltage are in every room.I'm a tatinum member and spend most of my time on the road and don't write reviews but I thought this time I should spent the time to do that. I did not meet the general Manager on this trip but judging from the staff he must be a good leader and manager since I'm a firm believer that everything filters from the top. If you visit Bangkog I highly recommend you try the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: I think every floor is very quite and the hotel in general was not noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank VickyP505
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear VickyP505,

We appreciate your recent support for the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel.
Here at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests and your kind comments have been passed on to the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very High Class hotel that was totally enjoyable for a several day stay with plenty of activities all around.
The room was clean, modern and very comfortable with a nice upgraded bath!
Breakfast was included for us and there was an excellent buffet in the morning with a great variety of food, and we also decided to do the Crab Fest on the weekend which was likewise great!
The hotel is beautiful, staff is professional and friendly and this was my best stay in Bangkok after many trips!
I highly recommend this place for your next Stay located about Soi 2 in Sukhumvit Area!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank steveno223

Dear steveno223,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit as your place to stay during the festive season.

I read with pleasure that you had a memorable time with us. Your compliments for the professional and friendly staff will definitely be shared with the team.

Thank you for recommending Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on TripAdvisor and very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Brilliant place, couple of nights before going to the beach in ko Samui, needed a good nights sleep and certainly got that. Great staff great bed great breakfast great location. We only stayed for the two nights but never met a bad member of staff, excellent hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear lelley61,

Thank your for staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit during your time in Bangkok.

I am happy to learn that you appreciated the comfort of our luxury collection bed and the level of service offered at the hotel.

We look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

(I am a real visitor) I was a first-time traveler to Bangkok for several days between 12/29 - 1/3. Traveled alone before meeting a tour group in another SE Asia country after Bangkok. I stayed in a traditional room.

I really liked this hotel. Bed was great, pool is great, breakfast was great, location is great, staff is GREAT. Managers Robert and Richard were walking around meeting guests to shake hands, and then they'd remember my name and say hello again each day even if busy. I can't say enough about how good of an experience this hotel was.

It would be good for families as well - pool had kids swimming around, very respectful, and then there were both young couples and older couples I saw. I will stay here again.

Location prime. Most people spoke English and were overly respectful/accomodating. I dont know if thats just thailand or if it's the hotel. Thank you Sheraton Grande.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear X922ARrobertn,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit during your recent visit to Bangkok and for going to the trouble of sharing with me your stay experience.

Your opinions are very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit. We are most delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We certainly hope that your future plans to Bangkok include the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic position, close to everything, excellent quality and amazing service. Will definitely be back! The rooms were large for Thailand and very comfortable- a very restful pool area which is like coming home to your own little oasis after crazy Bangkok!

Trip type: Traveled with family
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear 563heidir,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that you found the hotel to be conveniently located and that you enjoyed your time at our tropical oasis pool.

We very much look forward to welcome you back for your future stays in Bangkok with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.