$95
$84
  • Pool
$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$107
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$158
$244
$232
Priceline
4,070 results
All reviewsorchid caferichard chapmanliving roomjazz barbutler servicewalk in closetpool arealive jazzspg platinumdirect accessevening cocktailsterminal mallbreakfast buffetasok bts stationthe general managerthai restaurantrooms are large
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have been here already, what to say? I felt like at home.This time I also enjoyed breakfast at Basil, the new restaurant on level 1. It is an hybrid half buffet half a la carte breakfast worth to try since the atmosphere is also much quieter than the buffet salon breakfast. hand cut prosciutto also available! yummy!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear marcodeffa,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

I am happy to learn that you appreciated our basil breakfast option with the a la carte option.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable experience at your home in Bangkok.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I'm a regular customer at the Orchid Cafe at Sheraton Sukhumvit. Service is always good but seems it's even better now.

I would just like to commend the great service I experienced last Sunday night. Not only did the staff remember my name (they often remember it) but they were very attentive to my needs and very responsive and hospitable, always checking if I need anything and attending to special requests.

Special mention for 2 attendants, Mr. Arthit and Mr. Taksin, great service! Keep it up!

(I can also safely say that the GM himself really cares about every detail. Before writing this review here, I first emailed the hotel website's "contact form" to commend the service, thinking it would only be a customer service officer replying to me. To my surprise, the GM himself, Richard, replied. )

Dear junkofd,

Thank you for dining at Orchid Café and for going to the trouble of sharing with me your dining experience.

Your opinions are very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit. We are most delighted to learn that you enjoyed the dinner in Orchid Café.

Your kind comment has been passed onto Khun Arthit and Khun Taksin, our Orchid Café Service Attendants. I know that they appreciate your recognition and are always delighted to take care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many occasions in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This was our 26th visit to the Sheraton Grande , and again it exceeded our expectations.
From arrival to departure our stay was perfect , only improved by staying for free using SPG points.
A beautiful dinner in the Orchid Cafe one evening and high quality Jazz in the Living Room.
Days at the best pool in Bangkok.

I must also mention an interaction with Khun Ekarat from the. iT dept. A charming and professional credit to the Sheraton staff.

We are already looking forward to visit 27.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Celticjo58,

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty for Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

Your opinions are very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit. I am delighted to learn that during your most recent stay you had a memorable dinner at Orchid Cafe and our jazz lounge, The Living Room.

We look forward to your 27th visit in the near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I stayed for two nights. The staff were generally of an extremely high caliber. The location is excellent. Terminal 21 across the street. Soi 8 and its restaurants a short walk away. El Gaucho on the same site as Terminal 21 and numerous decent salons and massage places on that same soi 19.
I spent most of my time in the hotel itself. The food at the Sala poolside was very tasty. The gym and sauna facilities were excellent. Very well equipped and extremely clean. The breakfast buffet was quite good. The room itself was excellent. Spacious and comfortable and the housekeeper, although I never saw her, did a really good job. - It has become my new hotel of choice when visiting Bangkok.

Dear Anthony A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit for your most recent stay in Bangkok.

Thank you for your kind words and detailed review as it is very much appreciated. I certainly welcome your feedback as it is an important part of our self-assessment in knowing we are providing the services for the most important aspect of the hotel – our guests.

We look forward to your next stay with us in the near future with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I am an SPG Gold member and has been loyally staying at Sheraton for quite a number of times. Everytime I stayed, the service was excellent, until my last stay here as I had a terrible experience. There was one morning when I had a breakfast and filled in a small bottle from the room with the coconut water and the lady from fruit cutting section didn’t seem happy about that. The bottle was a new bottle for which I have emptied the content before coming to the breakfast area. The fruit cutting lady told one of the restaurant manager to confront me that I fill up the bottle with coconut drink. So when your manager came to me, I said I understood. So I drink the coconut water from the glass. In fact, I brought my own bottle because I didn’t want to keep going back to refill my glass. But, the fruit cutting lady still didn’t seem happy about that. She kept telling other staffs about this and everytime they talked, they would point and see at the table where I was seating at. For whatever reason that you do not allow a bottle to be filled up with coconut water, is it in your staff service guideline to shame your guest to this extent while I already acknowledged the confrontation coming from your manager? As if she just wanted to keep bringing on this matter until she felt happy. At the end, I didn’t go to fruit section to finish my breakfast because I was extremely unhappy with her attitude. This is extremely disturbing to me as I have acknowledged that I would just drink from the glass after which. If this kind of rude behaviour of staff is in your guideline, I strongly suggest you to remove that as we are all adults and words are enough to change behaviours instead of shaming people!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank go_walkwalk
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear go_walkwalk,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit during your recent visit to Bangkok and for going to the trouble of sharing with me your stay experience.

Your opinion is very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit.

I understand your feeling that the fruit lady used inappropriate behavior towards you in front of other associates and acknowledge that she should have not expressed her emotion in this way. I do therefore sincerely apologize for this. Your action was certainly not the norm and even more so when taking two glasses at one time and pouring the contents into a bottle did not help to suppress her emotion.

May I thank you for your understanding and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion.