Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
The Siam(Bangkok)
$607
$526
3,948 results
All reviewsorchid caferichard chapmanliving roomjazz barbutler servicewalk in closetpool arealive jazzspg platinumdirect accessevening cocktailsterminal mallbreakfast buffetasok bts stationthe general managerthai restaurantlarge bathroom
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a great hotel and the best location in Bangkok if you want a central location. It has a direct connection to the skytrain, which you'll want to use if you don't want to be sitting in a taxi stuck in traffic amid Bangkok's terrible congestion. Rooms are clean and attractive. Pool is beautiful and sometimes you can eat breakfast outside by the pool. Buffet breakfast is delicious. Lobby is impressive. Staff is very courteous and helpful. I arrived at 9:00 am after an overnight flight and had asked for an early check-in. The room wasn't ready when I arrived, but they did their best to accommodate me and within 30 minutes, I was in the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sebastian99
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Sebastian99,

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you have taken to write a review. Your comments will be passed on to the team who will be thrilled to hear that they were able to make your time with us special.

We hope you will choose our renowned hotel as your home away from home on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I chose this hotel purely because it has an elevated walkway directly to the sky train and shopping. It was Songkhran holiday and I did not want to get soaked by revelers, as I was assisting at a weekend event. I really did not have high hopes.
I was immediately impressed by the efficient, friendly staff, who checked me in hours early without being asked. The room was spacious, pleasant traditional hotel style, big bathroom, walk-in closet, looked and smelled clean and had everything including sufficient and well-placed lighting and power sockets.
I was particularly delighted to find a verdantly landscaped, walled outdoor space with trees and a meandering pool, where you can order drinks or good food from the restaurant on reclining pool chairs, or in more formal dining areas. This was such a delightful escape from the city heat and buzz!
Also, everything worked: wifi, water pressure, hot water, no long waits for elevator, sufficient comfortable seating at ample breakfast, bill prepared before checkout so no waiting - all in all, this hotel made what might have been a grind, a really great visit to Bangkok. I will definitely stay
there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Artlover9,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for your generous remarks. It is always a pleasure to receive feeback when a valued guest has a memorable experience. We are also delighted that you found time to relax at our tropical oasis in the city, The Sala.

We look forward to ensuring that your next stay with us is equally memorable.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The hotel is in a great location with close proximity to the Metro (2 minutes walk). The rooms are neat and clean. The food especially the buffet was a big spread and I liked it very much as this gave lot of varieties also . There was completeness as a whole. Close proximity to the Benjakiti park for a morning walk or Jog is an advantage. Great experience

Room Tip: Better to have the rooms facing the Benjakiti park..
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear tripkart,

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear that your enjoyed a pleasant stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit. Our downtown location and the direct link from the hotel to the BTS Skytrain and MTR subway via an elevated walkway are certainly extremely convenient. We are also pleased to hear that you we able to dine at our renowned restaurant, Orchid Café and savor the gourmet international cuisines from the buffet.

We hope you will choose Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok for your next visit to our vibrant city.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Had a good stay. Nothing negative at all. Very well maintained hotel. Excellent location in sukhimvit and well connected. All the happening stuff is near by the hotel. Staff is courteous and room service is quick. Wish I could stay longer! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear komofo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit with us. It is always nice to hear that our valued guests have enjoyed a memorable stay. Your comments will be passed on the team and will be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I always enjoy my stay in this hotel. The hotel is well maintained and I truly enjoy my meals at Orchid Cafe. The staff are so attentive, very friendly and they always provide a legendary customer service. I love the mangosteen, rambutan, mangoes and other fresh and delicious fruits which are served in abundance. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Leo M,

Thank you for your continuous support towards Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

It is of my greatest delight to read that we continue to be a part in making your stays in Bangkok memorable. I have shared your compliments with the team at Orchid Cafe and they sincerely appreciate that recognition that you have given them.

My team and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.