Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
  • Fitness center
Bavana Hotel(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
1,184 results
All reviewsthe club loungepan pacificihg memberpatpong night marketroom upgradesala daengthe upper floorsmain restaurantquick checksilom areabusiness tripexcellent hotelconcierge staffrooms are largefantastic staywelcome drinknight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights on a recent business trip and the place was quite central and easy to move about. The service there was fantastic by the staff especially during breakfast and when I needed to book a cab. During breakfast the staff would bring over my eggs and serve hot rolls to the guests.

Room amenities were great, free internet for business customers even though it wasn't fast but sufficient for emails and work purposes.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank markleo82
BKKCP, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

I am most delighted that you have enjoyed a GREAT stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our effort, in particular during breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again for another great experience in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The following is an email I sent to managment at this establishment:

I just wanted to let you know how appreciative I am not only for the excellent service that your hotel and staff offer, but also for the care in maintaining the hotel and its facilities to the highest standards.

On the 24 of September when I checked out last time, I'd left some family presents (perishables from Europe) in the fridge and I'd realized it 2 hours before I was due to fly at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

I was extremely surprised by the speed at which your staff reacted, especially the concierge K. Kob (I recognized his voice immediately) and your cleaning staff which located the package and sent it via taxi to Suvarnabhumi. Not only that, K. Kob had the initiative to make sure that the both the taxi driver and my mobile numbers were noted so the transfer at the airport could happen smoothly.

You have definitively won a long-term customer over.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank girobike

Dear Reviewer,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we appreciate your sharing the experience with us. I am particularly glad to learn of your commendation towards the great service from Khun Kob and our housekeeper and would like to thank you for the recognition. The team at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park looks forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Thanks Crowne Plaza Bangkok.
Myself and family had a wonderful stay at this hotel.
I mentioned it was my birthday (day of arrival) and was kindly upgraded.
Checked in then went out for dinner with my family.
Arrived back in room later to find a birthday cake with candles waiting to be lit.
Room was large and well appointed.
Breakfast in Club Lounge adequate with friendly fantastic staff.
Had dinner in restaurant on our last night, Antipasta buffet with main selection is a great idea.
The F&B manager was happy to answer my questions regarding the various dishes.
Nice pool area on 24th level.
I will return for sure.

Room Tip: worth getting a club lounge access room for a little more.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer,

It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guest and thank you for sharing your positive review with us. I am glad that you have enjoyed the stay and great dining experience at Edge. We look forward to welcoming you again for another Refreshing Pacific experience in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The staff are amazing. In room dining however is cold. Ordered breakfast this morning, coffee was cold. The butter would not melt on the toast. The eggs were cold, the bacon was like eating rubber. No seasoning on the food whatsoever. Had a club sandwich yesterday, cold and undercooked chips, dry bread with not even mayo between the layers. Like I said, service is gr8, room is gr8, decor also fantastic. Just don't eat in your room!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
BKKCP, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor and we most appreciate your constructive feedback on your recent stay. It is certainly disappointing that you had encountered the unpleasant experience from our in room dinning. We will be sure to take your review on board in ensuring we provide the quality of food up to standard to our guest. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back for in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Spent three nights in a Deluxe Room on the Executive Floor with access to the Lounge on 31st floor. I can't judge about other rooms and about the Restaurant on lower floors, but all Executive facilities have been really great. The lounge is a very cosy place to relax with very good music (but unfortunately without any windows and view, something you usually have in such lounges in most hotels), but the atmosphere is still very nice, food and drinks are great and of high quality (but in other hotels you can find often much more choice of food in Executive lounges) and staff is really amazing. The whole team in the lounge is unbelievably friendly and motivated. I only remember the name of one staff, Rak - but all his colleagues have been great too. They are all a real "Wow!"

Room was very spacious, very quiet, with a nice view and most important: very very clean! It's hard to find such a perfect housekeeping anywhere else in Bangkok, I was really impressed. No single stain on towels, wow! Only shower was a bit annoying (took ages to get warm water, and very often cold - hot - cold - hot water), high quality toiletries (Etienne Aigner, imported from Germany). Pool was also nice, although a bit small and perhaps a bit too much shadow there. Staff at Reception and Concierge also very efficient and friendly. Location is also great, close to Silom with a lot of entertainment facilities and many restaurants. Access to the hotel very easy as it is near the skytrain and the subway (less than 3 minutes walk).

There is a lot more to tell about this hotel, but I just can recommend to book a room there, especially on the Executive Level. Can't imagine that there are many much better hotels in Bangkok!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank netsrac99

Dear Reviewer,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted that you have thoroughly enjoyed the stay especially at the Crowne Plaza Club Lounge. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This certainly encourages us to continue to strive towards achieving service excellence. However I would like to extend my apologies for the disappointment you had encountered in regards of water pressure and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.