Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
$118
$80
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$173
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$451
The Peninsula
2,325 results
All reviewsfour seasonsspice market restaurantkasara loungebeautiful lobbybeautiful hotelcentral worldwalking distancebreakfast buffetskytrain stationthai fooddeluxe roomshoppingconciergesiamgymluxurykhun
Reviewed March 7, 2016

My partner and I experienced a lovely stay in the newly renovated and upgraded Deluxe Rooms. A great experience from start to finish! Centrally located, beautiful lobby and dining facilities... and above all, great staff that understand their clients and really look after them.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RM_AnantaraSiam, Manager at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Dear YvesVK,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and please allow me to share your words of appreciation with the team. I am also very delighted that you liked the beautiful lobby and our dinning facilities. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

This hotel offers all you want in this category, the former 4 Seasons Hotel has been successfully renovated with taste, especially the large entrance hall...very good choice of the 4 restaurants and some pop-up stores within the bar area...very friendly and professional service, large breakfast worth the money, serviced swimming pool, animated bar area, teat time in the entrance hall...the rooms have not been renovated but still offer good value for money...excellent choice for shopping in the nearby Central World Gallery, nearby Skytrain stations...

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
RM_AnantaraSiam, Manager at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Dear JFLA2014,
Thank you for sharing with us your comment following your recent stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and please allow me to share your words of appreciation with the team, whom will be pleased to know they have achieved in meeting your expectations. I am also very delighted that you liked the first part of our general hotel renovation, our breathtaking entrance hall, the quality and choice of restaurants, the quality of service staff in general and the fantastic breakfast buffet. The convenient location and the short walk to the shopping centers and BTS line is indeed a great plus while staying with us. I am also pleased that you like our swimming pool, one hidden jewel in the city center of Bangkok. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Very special hotel in a central location with an excellent breakfast buffet. Beautiful decor and pretty gardens. Also really great and helpful service (birthday cake and flowers plus personal request shopping). Would stay here anytime!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Dear kazoosoo,
Thank you very much for taking your time to give us your kind words of compliment following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable visit especially with regards to the service you have received. I have shared your feedback with the team and they are happy to know that they have succeeded in meeting your expectation. I am also very delighted that you liked the convenient location, the breakfast buffet, the hotel décor and the beautiful garden. Thank you once again for your kind words and the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for over 15 years. When I fist started staying there it was the Regent Hotel. Then it became the Four Seasons and now it is the Anantara Siam Bangkok.

Through the change of names and over the years it has always been the most wonderful and relaxing hotel and one of the best I stay in anywhere in the world. When I travel to Bangkok it is the only place I would consider staying. The rooms are excellent and the beds always guarantee a great night's sleep.

The food, ambience, peacefulness and service are second to none. On top of that it has an outdoor 25 metre pool that is an absolute pleasure to swim in each day.

The hotel has a BTS station right outside the main door where it is a few stops to downtown Bangkok. There are large shopping malls within easy walking distance and Lumpini Park is just down the road.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Bangkok.

Room Tip: They are all goo!
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear TheDayWalker,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following the recent visit to our hotel. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable visit especially with regards to the service you have received. I am also very delighted that you like our food, the ambience, the quality of room product and the short walking distance to the BTS line, Lumpini Park and the Shopping Center. I am also pleased to read that you liked our 25 meter outdoor pool, indeed one of the hidden jewel in the City Center of Bangkok. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again and for another 15 years at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Hmmm .. it is hard to review this hotel as others might not experience what I have. But yes -- lets share mine.

1. Arrived at 10.30 PM for 3D2N stay (by organizer and willing to shorten the stay) and I mentioned to cancel the book the 2nd night. The girl ensure that she will call event organizer to modify reservation. No call until 1.00 AM and felt a sleep.

2. At 12.39 PM the next day, I mentioned that I would like to request late check-out to 14.00 PM and 2nd receptionist mentioned that my reservation is for 2-night. However, the 1st receptionist never come back to me with comment from our organizer. And the 2nd one also promise to call me back. Oh well ... I thought its ok to have expectation of being inform but I must expect too much.

3. 2.00 PM I brought all my luggage to reception desk hoping still can go ahead with my travel plan, staying only 1-night. Ada (FO supervisor) was not handling my feedback in 5-star manner. Hmmm... no apology and never drag me to quite place and initiate problem resolution. I then pulled myself out from the desk to not blast in front of all other check-in guest.

4. A moment later, Olivier (Event Manager) tried to listen my feedback and matter however he failed to emphasize and resolve the problem. He kept apologizing and no problem resolution offered. At least it was circled 5-time -- and finally I was exhausted with the argument and decided not to check out as it is a MUST offer. (By the way -- the event organizer arranged the billing instruction by 1-night company account and 1-night personal account. And finally want to cater both night on company account). Again Oliver insist for me not to check out even the company willing to pay both night. I was appalled!

All our event organizer request just to substitute with other guest -- and the answer is "NO".

5. On my way to come back up to the room, I was escorted by "BON". He saw me un-happy and offer his FO manager whom former Four Seasons Colleagues "Mr. Tek". I found him must more wise and attentive listening my problem and promise to come back with resolution within 10-minute. HE DID! And it was resolved in a manner both sides happy.

I have to compliment the staffs who made my experience aside from the problem. They are BON (bellboy), TEK (Asst. FO Manager), Wachirayarn (Bell Captain). They are all former Four Seasons colleagues while Ada and Oliver are new generation from Anantara.

Moral story is luxury hotel invest on develop people while local hotel focus on profit and expansion.

Room Tip: Love the room on the right wing. You need to go outdoor to enter the room.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank arunikaekawati

Dear arunikaekawati,
thank you very much for taking your time to give us your feedback following your recent visit. Concerning your comments in regards of your room booking, your check out procedure and the overall performance of our employees I'm really sorry that we could not meet your expectations, please accept my apologizes. I have already discussed your comments with our executive team and we believe that our trainings will help us to avoid such issues in the future. The team and I hope that your travels will bring you back to stay with us in the not too distant further to show you our willingness in meeting your expectations during your next stay.