Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
$97
$162
$145
2,267 results
All reviewsfour seasonsspice market restaurantkasara loungebeautiful hotelgrand hyattcentral worldbreakfast buffetskytrain stationthai fooddeluxe roomlobbyshoppingconciergesiamgymluxurykhun
Reviewed October 23, 2007

We stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bangkok for a week in July of 2007. It was a fantastic hotel experience. We were there for a wedding - the actual reception took place at the hotel and the staff was really nice. Upon our arrival, the taxi driver did not accept our large banknotes - the ATM machine had just given us only large denominations - and the concierge paid for it! We went to the reception and at the desk they already knew our names and they had also informed us that our parents were looking for us. We were all staying at the same hotel.

Room

The room was very nice, large bed, flat screen TV, ipod dock etc. I especially liked the bathroom that had both a shower and a bathtub.
Our room was located around the courtyard.

Breakfast was fantastic, too many choices in many ways!

I had a treatment at the spa - a body scrub and I was just overly happy with the premises and the politeness of the ladies working there. It was very relaxing.

The gym is well-equipped and I even went to a yoga class early in the morning.

The main advantage of this hotel is in my mind the service: there is always cold, bottled water available everywhere. This may seem unimportant but in the hot and humid summer, it was
great to know that there was safe water everywhere.

The only thing that i did not like was the cocktails at the lobby were crap. I ordered a singapore sling and it was not good, then a mojito and a cosmopolitan just to make sure but they were all below average. A bit disappointing but I did not hold it against them.

During our stay in Bangkok, we went to most fancy hotels, either for dinner (Sukhothai) or a spa treatment (Banyan Tree) or a drink (The Oriental) and they were all nice in their own way but the service was much better at the 4 Seasons.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dora Z
Reviewed October 8, 2007

My husband and I had our third stay at this fantastic hotel in September. We arrived on an early flight and were a bit concerned that our room would not be ready, being 8am in the morning.But no, everything was ready for us and we were shown to a beautiful deluxe room. We went straight to the pool and the service there was friendly and very quick, food and drinks are available there and I must say quite delicious. The only complaint is that while the pool area is lovely there is a lot of building going on in the area around the Four Seasons and at times the noise from this was quite loud, but this is not the fault of the hotel. We visited the spa again and once again the experience was wonderful. If you go try the "hot stones" massage. You will not be sorry. The restaurants in the hotel are FANTASTIC especially the Spice Market. The restaurants are on the ground floor grouped around a stream filled with Koi, you can sit beside the water and watch them swim around while you eat. All this and more in the middle of an enormously busy city like Bangkok. Just wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JamesandVictoria
Reviewed September 29, 2007

Excellent first impressions - smiling doormen and porters, fountains, and a double-storey lobby with hand painted silk ceiling panels amidst a serene atmosphere. My 3 friends and I stayed on the Executive Club floor, where we took full advantage of the extensive breakfast (for a club/executive lounge at any rate)selection. Especially like the fact that all fruit juices are freshly squeezed to order - you can even have fresh coconut!

Bangkok is such a traffic-choked city, so it was lovely to have a room which opened onto a courtyard overlooking fountains, landscaped gardens and ponds filled with large goldfish, surrounded by restaurants and upscale boutiques.

The wood panelling in the rooms makes them look rather dark at first, but I liked the Thai decor - very tasteful, with silk bed-head panels. The Thai people are so sweet and obliging, and the service at the Four Seasons was outstandin overall.

Being a hotelier, I scrutinise detail, and there was little to fault. Worth paying extra for the Executive Club.

This hotel is within 10 minutes' walk to all the large dept stores - Siam Paragon/City/Discovery, Gaysorn Plaza and the enormous Central World Plaza. The Rajadamri Skytrain stop is right at the front of the hotel. I will certainly return to this hotel next year.

Stayed: September 2007
4  Thank Suitdude32
Reviewed September 20, 2007

This hotel is nice. 5 stay, great service, great breakfast buffet. The only think i didn't like is the dull looking lobby and the fact that the hotel only has 7 floors! i mean cumon. in bangkok, i'd expect to get a great view over the city, not a view of the back of some residential building. that was the only downside to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed September 3, 2007

We stayed here for 3 days through the weekend and its was a great place to recharge. Especially when we were making shopping assaults on CentralWorld, Paragon, MBK, Siam DIscovery Centre and other complexes that pepper the central. The makeshift stalls mushroom along the roads come evening and its a nice place to buy things. So after all the walking, hunting and carrying, its great to rest in Four Seasons. The location is fantastic, though it isn't right along like Hyatt or Intercon but its only a little warm up stretch of 5 minutes till we hit the junction that is central. Even at almost 2am when we returned from a midnight show at CentralWorld, the streets towards the hotel didn't look abit menacing. The pool view room was excellent, a welcoming king sized bed and a huge flat screen tv that allows me to plugin my ipod. And oh, a good warm soak in the bathtub after a long day trodding bustling Bangkok is really amazing. In room dining food was okay, the breakfast was much nicer but has its flaws, still, it's sufficient to make me happy. The pool is cool and very clean, pool staff were attentive but not intrusive. Staff service, hospitality and attention is impeccable as expected, no problems all the way. It may look a little dated here and there, but it still shines all its five stars. I would love to be back.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank dreamfinity