We had a 4 night stay after arriving from Heathrow for our honeymoon and were warmly welcomed following a 12 hour flight.
The hotel itself is of a very high standard, the lobby and all public areas are very nice and well maintained. There were two levels of spacious public areas with computers and internet access. It also just nice to be able to sit in the public areas.
The food in the hotel was good, the breakfast had a wide range of items including things that you would not normally see. We ate in the Thai restaurant on our first evening and the food and service was of a very high standard.
We had a deluxe river view room on the 21st floor and it had a lovely view of the river and the west of the city. The super king size bed was very comfortable and the room had everything that you would expect. It was also nice that the hotel supplied 6 free bottles of water in the room every morning.
The safe in the room was big enough for my iPad and all of belongings and the mirror in the bathroom was heated which meant when showering it did not steam up.
Every member of staff that we encountered were truly helpful and helped make our stay special. As we only has 4 nights in Bangkok the Royal Orchid was a great place to crash when returning from a day of adventuring.
The location was great only a few minutes from Chinatown etc.
The Royal Orchid is a great hotel and everything that I would expect from the Sheraton brand. Whether business or pleasure this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton