Stayed at the "ROS" which was recommended by friends at GTA travel, for 4 nights at the start of a few weeks in Thailand. We loved the river location. Food in all the restaurants was good and it is nice that you can eat outside in the evening. Try the Thai if it is your first time in Thailand!
river shuttle to the sky train station is very convenient. Our room was well appointed but getting close to the point of a facelift.
Would stay. again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton