For a city centre hotel, this really hit the mark and exceeded expectations. Staff spoke excellent english and were able to help with our enquiries - how best to get to the weekend market, did they have a plug adaptor, where best to get a quick late lunch, was it walkable to the metro station (it is).
Rooms were large and impressions of the reception areas were good - usual smart boutique hotel fare, plus friendly staff. Right next door to the Banyan Tree rooftop bar (fab, NB dress code). I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel