2,174 results
All reviewsnahm restaurantglow restaurantthe banyan treecomo shambhalacity roomoutdoor showerterrace roomyoga matvertigo barour honeymoonsathorn roadsteam roombusiness districtsala daengstylish hotelfresh fruitrooms are large
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Staying overnight at COMO was such a pleasure. Very impressive, super hotel, no faults whatsoever. Attention, staff, food, room, service, deco, convenience, facilities etc etc All 10 stars and more. We loved it and will be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dlang100
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I stayed three nights at the COMO hotel and I was really impressed with the rooms, food and the service. The rooms are large and were very comfortable. After a busy conference I had no problem sleeping like a log.
The breakfast was great. Ability to get my eggs personalized was a great option.
The other meals I had were great too.
Location is not too bad. You are not at the heart of the shopping areas but can get there in 10 minutes by taxi.
The cleanliness was a standout for me.
Definitely would be back at Como

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Malaka T
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have not been back to this property for a while, but the warmth feeling immediately returned when I step into the lobby. Some of the old staff can still recognize me, and greeted me.

They have refurbished and added more seating area at the lobby, re upholstered the sofa, the sundeck, the fitness centre …

In the room itself, they have added the rain shower, and a hand-held which was missing in the past. The up-keeping of the room is extremely good. Looks perfect and immaculate.

As per before, they have Bose Wave system in the room, and also the Nespresso … added a little luxurious to the overly sized Metropolitan Room.

There are 2 new additions in this hotel - 2 residents cat. It added some soul to the property, kudos to them.

The breakfast is good though you shall not compare to the spread of a typical 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok. They provide Semi-buffet and for the main course, you can order from the a la carte. Most importantly, they serve quality breakfast as opposed to wide variety of options.

After more than 10 years of patronizing them, it is still one of my favourite. Unfortunately, none of the staff at the breakfast restaurant recognizes me and they just treated me as ‘one of the million’. If the immaculate service can be felt throughout that will be wonderful.

Overall, it is worth my return.

Room Tip: Splurge for Metropolitan Room
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank mav68
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I spent two nights here on business in September, and for what I needed, the hotel was hard to fault.

Pros
Courteous and prompt service
Clean, large room with everything working
Good breakfast, prompt service
Use of the spa on the evening of my departure, even though I wasn't booked in for that evening
Great location

Cons
The chilli beef in the Nahm restaurant was eye-wateringly hot (but they did warn me).

I would definitely stay here again on business.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank monchercolonel
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely perfect (for me)! From speedy and personalised check in process, to the well-being and healthy dining options , complimentary yoga in the morning, well equipped gym and luxurious spa to the efficient customer service. No doubt, I will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business