Stayed at the Metropolitan For three nights in October and everything was amazing. Was very impressed even though we checked in at 7am there was a room ready for us. Stayed in a metropolitan room which was modern and spacious. Buffet breakfast and restaurant were both exceptional and the staff were very friendly and helpful whether it came to making restaurant reservations or suggestions on things to do. Reading other comments, I was unaware there was a free shuttle bus. It would be great if this could be more widely advertised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel