I stayed here for three nights and was really impressed by this hotel. I booked through Mr and Mrs Smith and our package included complimentary breakfast, a free lunch and cocktails at the met bar. On arrival we were upgraded to a bigger room and it was gorgeous. The hotel is beautifully designed with a fantastic spa, pool and gym. The food was delicious and I would definitely recommend reserving a table at their restaurant Nahm. The hotel was extremely quiet which suited us perfectly as we had the pool and spa to ourselves most days. I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel