Rooms were very spacious a bit full but overall nice and clean. Hotel was a little out if the way and any taxi we got didn't know where it was. We were giving directions. Breakfast was ok, plenty of choice but expected more from a 5 star. We were on honeymoon and they did give us a free bottle of champagne with chocolates which was a nice touch.
Staff were friendly - overall pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel