very helpful staff... great room.. good breakfast... can do with a daily change of selection.
Met bar was great to have a drink after a long day.. music is okay... cocktails .. cheap...
Location to attractions is not within walking distance, get a Hotel address card in Thai.. taxi cost is reasonable.
Turn left at South Sathorn Rd ( out of hotel ).. try a Thai Massage or foot massage for A$10/hr.. very clean and professional staff .. a big welcome after a long day sightseeing.
local eateries are near buy... worth a try...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel