You won't be regret if you decide to stay here. Almost all the pros mentioned in previous reviews are true, such as spacious bed room and bathroom, excellent and proactive services, heathy and different style breakfast at Glow. You can find fresh mango and young coconut juices during breakfast plus tons of freshly made jam. Pool area is calm and quiet, hidden from the main entrance and surrounded by buildings yet you cam still get tanned particularly in the morning. The gym and spa area is a must visit. Gym is big overseeing the pool area. I love the jacuzzi, in door but with big window, plant and sun light. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel