The Metropolitan Bangkok is superior when it comes to service, spa and dining. I was hesitant to leave the hotel to explore Bangkok because I loved my experience so much.
The design of the hotel is gorgeous from the spacious rooms to the world class spa. The staff are professional and the General Manager, Jorge, went out of his way to greet us and to ensure that we had everything we needed for a memorable stay.
Chris Miller of Nahm created the most incredible meal I have ever had - definitely the most superior dining experience in Thai cuisine around the globe. This is a must for anyone visiting Bangkok. We also loved the Maitre' d, Troy, who ensured we had the best dining experience.
Breakfast and lunch in Glow was extraordinary. The food is healthy light and delicious. You feel energized rather than depleted after every meal.
We took advantage of the spa, amazing gym, olympic size swimming pool and yoga studio! What more could you ask for from a hotel?
We will be back! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel