TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,417 results
All reviews flow bar khun bee oasis pool coffee club convenience store bedroom apartment fitness center washing machine pool side free shuttle nice pool breakfast buffet home away from home shuttle service shopping mall bts station taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Your service of front desk is amazing..
You always proactively support
Especially front desk duty manager MsPreawpan Nusen
Always kind support to our family when ever needed.
We truly learn from you is respect for customers
You give lot respect to people.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Rajkumar,

Thank you very much for your acknowledging the efforts of our front desk team, Ms. Preawpan in particular, and I'm happy to read you felt respected and proactively supported. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is always so exciting to return to the Chatrium Residence Sathorn and be greeted by the professional and friendly Reception staff. Today I wish to thank Thong, Vitter, Keng, Prem & Nut for their help with my reservation and answer my questions on the latest events.

This hotel has been my favorite for several years and it is located in a quiet, professional neighborhood with a wonderful street market and Starbucks within 100 meters, as well as several restaurants. Or just enjoy excellent espresso and menu at the Coffee Club located on the Main Floor.

The exceptionally large Pool is absolutely the best for a family with children and is surrounded by a combination of wonderfully maintained garden and trees that allows the choice of shade or sun depending on the guest wishes.

There is also a currency exchange across the street that has the best exchange rate in the City.

Thank you again to the Reception Staff !

Dear FamilyofClarks,

Thank you so very much for being our loyal guest through all these many years and for your nice words of praise for the reception team. We feel privileged to be your favorite hotel and are grateful for you taking the time to share your experience. The team and I wish you a great remainder of your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On arrival Hotel reception staff so friendly and professional. Best check in I have ever experienced in Thailand. Thanks to Thong, Vitter and Toto who helped us with our luggage.
I was staying 3 nights with my wife and daughter who is 3 months and my wife's sister.
Our room was spacious, well designed and comfortable.
Breakfast was ok but nothing special.
The outside pool was big and surrounded by palm trees.
Not enough towels. I went for an evening swim. No towels.
Room service ok, we ate in our room some of the time. But our used plates etc were not collected, for most of the following days. Not sure why?
The gym was amazing. Best gym I have been too. Life Fitness equipment, modern and the best.
Help with getting taxi's was much appreciated.
I hope to stay at this hotel again.
Highly recommended.

Dear UkLondon,

Best check-in in Thailand sounds like a great start to your stay and thank you for mentioning the reception team. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on this family trip and are happy to read that you enjoyed your room, pool and gym. Your notes on the pool towels in the evening and the room service collection are appreciated and I'll take those up with the team for improvement. We hope to welcome you and your family back again and are grateful for your warm recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice gym facilities. Well equipments, Attentive and helpful staff with a natural smile, especialIy Mr.Toey Ms.BB Mr.Pok Mr.Joe, comfortable steam bath and sauna room. I would like to recommend this gym for everyone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Khun Proy,

Many thanks for your warm recommendation and your kind words for the fitness team. I'm glad you find them attentive and helpful, as they are keen to serve you and our other guests. Till soon..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came to Bangkok for a short family trip and I enjoyed so much with my stay at the Chatrium Sathon residence. I would like to say a big thanks to the Front office team especially Preaw for her warm welcome and help during our stay. She is very friendly and has provided us lots of tourist information, which is definitely a big help for me to arrange the family trip! The room is clean and spacious as well. Definitely recommend visitors to stay there for family trip.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Hansa,

The team and I appreciate you for choosing us to stay with out of all your options in Bangkok on this family trip. I'm pleased to see that Ms. Preaw was helpful and friendly and that your room met your expectations. Your willingness to recommend us is lovely and we hope to welcome you as our guest again soon.