TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,417 results
All reviews flow bar khun bee oasis pool coffee club convenience store bedroom apartment fitness center washing machine pool side free shuttle nice pool breakfast buffet home away from home shuttle service shopping mall bts station taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On arrival Hotel reception staff so friendly and professional. Best check in I have ever experienced in Thailand. Thanks to Thong, Vitter and Toto who helped us with our luggage.
I was staying 3 nights with my wife and daughter who is 3 months and my wife's sister.
Our room was spacious, well designed and comfortable.
Breakfast was ok but nothing special.
The outside pool was big and surrounded by palm trees.
Not enough towels. I went for an evening swim. No towels.
Room service ok, we ate in our room some of the time. But our used plates etc were not collected, for most of the following days. Not sure why?
The gym was amazing. Best gym I have been too. Life Fitness equipment, modern and the best.
Help with getting taxi's was much appreciated.
I hope to stay at this hotel again.
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear UkLondon,

Best check-in in Thailand sounds like a great start to your stay and thank you for mentioning the reception team. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on this family trip and are happy to read that you enjoyed your room, pool and gym. Your notes on the pool towels in the evening and the room service collection are appreciated and I'll take those up with the team for improvement. We hope to welcome you and your family back again and are grateful for your warm recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice gym facilities. Well equipments, Attentive and helpful staff with a natural smile, especialIy Mr.Toey Ms.BB Mr.Pok Mr.Joe, comfortable steam bath and sauna room. I would like to recommend this gym for everyone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Khun Proy,

Many thanks for your warm recommendation and your kind words for the fitness team. I'm glad you find them attentive and helpful, as they are keen to serve you and our other guests. Till soon..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came to Bangkok for a short family trip and I enjoyed so much with my stay at the Chatrium Sathon residence. I would like to say a big thanks to the Front office team especially Preaw for her warm welcome and help during our stay. She is very friendly and has provided us lots of tourist information, which is definitely a big help for me to arrange the family trip! The room is clean and spacious as well. Definitely recommend visitors to stay there for family trip.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Hansa,

The team and I appreciate you for choosing us to stay with out of all your options in Bangkok on this family trip. I'm pleased to see that Ms. Preaw was helpful and friendly and that your room met your expectations. Your willingness to recommend us is lovely and we hope to welcome you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very impressive with services! Superb breakfast, though there were too many choices but good quality and good taste. I loved variety of in the buffet line. Staying in the suite room 70 sq.m. 3 days made an unforgettable memory with my family. The washing machine and the kitchenware did function well.

Dear Khun Tipayawan,

Many thanks for your compliments on the service, breakfast and for choosing to spend some quality family time with us. Hopefully till next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very cooperation. Room clean & good service. Lobby staff Ms. Preawpan and Mr.Ekapol is good & quick service. Support is best.i really enjoyed staying at the hotel here like my second home everything was wonderful my room 2151 this hotel highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2018

Dear Amogh,

Thank you for your praise for Ms Preawpan & Mr Ekapol. Your recommendation and calling it our property your 2nd home are great compliments. Hopefully we'll welcome you again soon.