TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,398 results
All reviews flow bar khun bee oasis pool coffee club convenience store bedroom apartment fitness center washing machine pool side free shuttle nice pool breakfast buffet home away from home shuttle service shopping mall bts station taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

We are happy that we chosen stay this hotel the room very big and nice view Swimming pool so nice like garden staff at Front desk and bell man is very friendly and so kind especially Khun Preawpan,Khun Prempimon,Khun Keng,Khun Nat
I will come back again soon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear guest,

I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay, the room, pool and the hospitality by our reception team of which you named most of the team :) On behalf of all of us, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My kids like playing in kidzone everyday. I recommend origami & Thai traditional games coming back to kids zone. When activities going on, TV should be turned off. I also like some creative painting activities ( using tube water, finger painting)

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Minhanh,

I'm glad your kids enjoy the kids zone and we appreciate your suggestions.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I came to the gym many months ago. Since the gym has been renovated, many things have changed for the better, such as increased equipment and more modern look. Locker room that look more clean. But that never changed, was the receptionist Ms.BB, who greeted the customers with a smile that showed sincerity in customer service. Helped with everything the client wanted without having to ask. Mr.Toey taught Thai boxing very well and all gym staff very friendly. I was very impressed with the gym here,and have the feeling to recommend to my friends to the gym at Chatrium residence sathon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Khadmhay,

Reading that you enjoyed the improvements made during the renovation and your praise for the fitness team (BB, Toey and the rest of the team) is validation of our efforts to make the fitness a nice place to work out and we're grateful for your recommendation. Enjoy your workouts.

Reviewed 1 week ago

She is very kind and friendly. She always greets with a smile and gives very clear information.
She explained the places of tourism that I wanted to visit. What's interesting there, how many tickets must be paid, how can I get there, if you take a taxi, how much should I spend.She also explained traditional Thai food around the hotel. She also explained a few greetings to greet the Thai people. Although in a very short period of time and rarely met, I was impressed for all his kindness.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Julius C,

Many thanks for your praise for Ms Preawpan. I'm delighted she left a memorable impression on you and will share your feedback with her. We look forward to welcoming you again on a next stay in Bangkok.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was stay at Chatrium for few day. The hotel is very nice, the atmosphere very good few like a resort in the center of Bangkok. The bed is super comfortable. Staff Ms. Nathasa very good service, she always smile and helpful. I will be back for sure. Thank you for your service.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Kimsaz,

We're glad you like our hotel's atmosphere and bed. Ms. Nathasa is thankful for your recognition of her service and from all of us:
Till next time :)