TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,398 results
All reviews flow bar khun bee oasis pool coffee club convenience store bedroom apartment fitness center washing machine pool side free shuttle nice pool breakfast buffet home away from home shuttle service shopping mall bts station taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I was stay at Chatrium for few day. The hotel is very nice, the atmosphere very good few like a resort in the center of Bangkok. The bed is super comfortable. Staff Ms. Nathasa very good service, she always smile and helpful. I will be back for sure. Thank you for your service.

Date of stay: October 2019
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Kimsaz,

We're glad you like our hotel's atmosphere and bed. Ms. Nathasa is thankful for your recognition of her service and from all of us:
Till next time :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

First of all I would like to thanks Front Office team with all kind of help during my stay. Especially Preaw she was very friendly and helpful during check in process such a warm welcome. She explained all the facilities that the hotel provided. Free Shuttle to skytrain/ swimming ( perfect for family) /gym and a fair breakfast.
Can’t wait to take my family here to experience great services like this!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear SvF,

Your willingness to come back with your family is a great compliment and on behalf of the front office team, especially Ms. Preaw, it was our pleasure :) We look forward to welcoming you for your next stay.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had breakfast at The Coffee Club and then grabbed a taxi to Saphan Taksin hoping to visit Koh Kret for the day. After getting out the taxi my girlfriend asked me where my bag was. After a mild panic we concluded that I must have either left it in the taxi or at the restaurant. After topping up my phone I called the restaurant but wasn’t able to speak with anyone who could speak English well enough to understand me. I then called the taxi driver via the grab app but the call kept failing. We then got a cab back to The Coffee Club thinking that it was probably there. Sadly, after asking the helpful staff there, I was shown the CCTV of me clearly leaving the restaurant with bag in hand. After filling in my details on the Grab help section of the website, hoping that someone would get back to me, I was pretty convinced that the bag and it’s contents were lost forever.

Enter Mr Oatsadarut, a porter who works at the Chatrium residence. He clearly saw that we were looking a little dejected and offered to help. He took the time to listen to what had happened and offered to call Grab to enquire about retrieving my bag. A few minutes later he returned with a mobile phone in hand explaining that the customer service staff wanted to talk to me. After several minutes they were able to contact the driver and the bag was located. Without Mr Oatsadarut’s help this would have not been possible. What a lovely man. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 458Glenw,

our porters and security deal with situations like these on a regular basis and I'm delighted that Mr. Oatsadarut was able to assist you in reuniting you with your bag. I'll be sure to let him know. Thank you for acknowledging his efforts and for choosing to stay with us. Hopefully we'll be able to welcome back again on another trip to this area.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We use this hotel since 2010.
Always happy with the good service special with “Preaw” who take good care of us and our costumers. She all way smile friendly and helpful I hope every body should be the same like her ,I like everything in this hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Khun Piyapat,

thank you for 9 years of staying with us and for your praise for Khun Preaw. I'm glad to read you feel she's an example and that you're happy. We wish you many more happy returns.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is very big and has huge swimming pool for kids. Check is fast. Got an upgrade for 1 bedroom suit. Room facilities are fine with comfortable bed and pillow. Have big kitchen with all appliances. Fruits and drinks are served to room daily. Staff are extremely friendly. I must mention Mr nivit miss ploy Mr supavit, bam and thon for making my stay easy and comfortable. Breakfast is fine.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sharon,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us again and for your praise for the property and the front office team. On behalf of all of them and my self, till next time.

Doeke