2,297 results
All reviews flow bar khun bee coffee club swimming pool convenience store bedroom apartment fitness center washing machine free shuttle nice pool breakfast buffet living area home away from home shuttle service shopping mall bts station taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Chatrium residence sathon is a very good hotel in Bangkok. Our family including our friends like it here. In the morning of the normal day, I will come to the gym to participate in aerobic activities. I have something report to the gym manager,lady staff name Ms.Aiw,she lacks sincerity in serving guests not friendly. She showed me that she didn't like Indian ethnicity. I think she is not suitable for customer service work.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Meghaahmed,

The team and I are pleased to see your family and friends are enjoyed your stay with us. While Ms Aew is not the manager, we aim to serve all guests equally and with a wide range of nationalities, I can assure you we intend to be fair to all guests. We'll look into what lead to your disappointing interaction and improve where possible.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I really recommend one hotel in bankgkok . That is chatrium residence sathon.The most thing that l loved is swimming pool.
Feel like staying in forrest. It is also good for child and parents. I hope to visit here again. Especially Thanks to Nadia for her kindness.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Hwh421,

we appreciate your recommendation and are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Nadia and the rest of us hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We really enjoyed our stay at Chatrium Residence Sathon. We love everything about it. The room is very spacious completed with great facilities, such as the swimming pool, the playground, the restaurant, and all. The Breakfast is also very nice with lots of varieties of foods. The location is also strategic, close to many restaurants, cafe, money changer, massage and spa, 7-11. The staffs are also very friendly. If you are tired with the busy Bangkok, this place is highly recommended for you. A peaceful place to relax.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tjut_riana a

Dear Tjut_riana a,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I'm happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We appreciate your positive words and hope you left feeling recharged. Hopefully till next time...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When travelling with younger kids, finding a calm spot to beat the jetlag on your first days is crucial. The Chatrium Residence Sathon offers a serene swimming pool to relax and plenty of room in the nicely furbished appartments. Location is a bit far from where the Bangkok magic happens, but for is that was ideally what we were looking for. The resort feeling you get in the mids of the city has all the right elements to unwind and take on the first heat. They also went the extra mile by repeatedly calling the airline and lost and found who lost 1 of our luggage. Highly appreciated and would recommend this hotel to all travelling to Bangkok with children

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Yannickr,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with on your family getaway. The team and I are happy to see you were able to recharge by the pool, that you enjoyed the resort feeling and we were happy to be of assistance with your luggage. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

1st of all I would like to send special thanks to Ms Pui Bam Pim for helping me , my wife and my 3 kids all the time
At this hotel you’ll find what you needs inside , supermarket, playgrounds, children programs, swimming pool for adult , kids and so huge , the lights and the bar on the swimming pool giving you relax after long day :)

The smiles around you all the time ... security are great really great

Any needs just ask for it and they’ll do it , for me always she helping us ( Ms Pim ) ^_^

Really I would like to say more and explain but sometimes the words not enough to say what I feel right now in my heart ^_^

Thank you all my dear friends at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok for everything ^_^

Trip type: Traveled with family
Doeke_Bonga, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Saoud A,

Thank you for sharing your thanks with the team, especially the reception team, and they said they were happy to be able to assist you and your family.
We're happy you enjoyed your time with us, that the service was warm and that you're lost for words is a great compliment in itself. We wish you well and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you home again in the future.