Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$54
Priceline$54
Hotels.com$53
getaroom.com$97
2,518 results
All reviews coffee club swimming pool bedroom apartment washing machine free shuttle breakfast buffet shopping mall gym bee taxi facilities pok khun ploy thai baht skytrain
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Apartments are neat and really big - I was recommended by a friend who arranged our stay. The place is 15-25 mins away from all the touristic places, 10 mins from the Central Plaza Rama III and 10 min from the Skytrain. Also, it has a free shuttle to the main malls and attractions.

It has an internal grocery store and a 7-eleven less than a block away. It has several lunch + dinner places around. I will definitely return -

Staff was very friendly, English speaking.

Room tip: Ask for a room hopefully in the same tower as the lobby elevator, so you don't have to walk that much to get to your room - but it's 3-min more
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Guz V
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear ‘Guz V’,

Greetings from Bangkok! Thank you very much for your post on tripadvisor.com and of course for shaving stayed with us at the Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok.

I was pleased to read of your satisfaction with our apartments, location and last but not least, our associates. We have also taken note of your excellent ratings in all aspects of your stay for which we are very grateful.

Glad to hear that you will ‘definitely return’ and we are already looking forward welcoming you back, hopefully soon.

Thank you also to your friend for recommending and arranging your stay with us.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We got a great deal through Living Social for the Chatrium and it was money well spent! We were expecting a hotel room and walked into a fully equipped apartment. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel itself is beautiful and very well maintained. We spent 12 days in Thailand and this was the best hotel we stayed in. Little more expensive than Phuket but there are mini marts close by for anything you need. Language was sometimes a barrier, but we managed. The breakfast buffet was also the best we came across. The only issue I had was with the spaghetti bolognese! I ordered it one night and it was inedible. The chicken cordon bleu was an absolute winner though! The ladies in the Green Leaf Spa were also amazing, definitely get a massage if you get a chance! Overall, a fantastic hotel and would definitely return.

2  Thank Leanne P
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Dear ‘Leanne P’,

Just a short note to say thank you very much for having stayed with us and for your review on tripadvisor.com.

It was a pleasure reading of your satisfaction and for rating us among the best hotels you had stayed in during your 12-day Thailand vacation. This feedback is greatly appreciated and easy to share with our associates.

As for the language barrier, we do invest in ongoing English training of our associates to reduce the gap, nevertheless, it is not always possible for all staff to understand and speak English fluently. I was happy though that you referred to them as ‘very friendly and helpful’.

Your comment about the Spaghetti Bolognese was most shocking and we have already taken this up with our kitchen crew to find out what went wrong with this dish. Please accept our apologies for this.

Again, thank you for your review and look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed along with my friend. Duration of my stay was 4 days and 3 nights. It was a wonderful decision that I took to stay here. The room was just perfect. The kitchenette was having enough cooking utensils, cutlery and dinner ware.

The Breakfast served at the Hotel was sumptuous, delicious and had variety. It was a healthy mix of taste and nutrition.

The Hotel Staff was very friendly and polite. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and everyone either travelling for work or just leisure. The place is well connected and you can easily find taxi round the clock!!

3  Thank Pretz14
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear ‘Pretz14’,

Greetings from Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok! Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Bangkok and for posting your review on tripadvisor.com.

It is always rewarding to read such positive feedback and I have already, with pleasure, shared your feedback with my team. I was particularly pleased to read of your feedback in regards to the staff’s friendliness and of course for recommending us to anyone travelling for work or leisure.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome both you and your friend back to Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here within a span of a year, and as usual the experience has exceeded our expectations. I really like the big and spacious rooms and the well developed hotel facilities viz. the golf driving range, gym & swimming pool. The hotel staff are very courteous and helpful. I highly recommend this place for its great ambience service and value for money. I will definitely be back here the next time I'm in Bangkok.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank kartikthakoor
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear ‘kartikthakoor’,

Thank you very much for posting your review on tripadvisor and also for staying with us on your recent visit to Bangkok.

It is always good to hear that returning guests enjoy their stay with us and comment positively on our spacious apartments, the facilities and of course our team members.

Thank you also for taking the time to take and post the pictures of our residence.

We look forward welcoming you back when you will be here in Bangkok again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed here only for one day, in my friend's apartment since my hotel arrangement is not until the next day. It was a very nice apartment..very spacious and clean..what I really like the most is the bathroom..it is big, clean and the water from the shower fling swiftly..
It also offers free shuttle boat service to the Central Pier, where you can catch the Sky Train from the Saphan Taksin Station..
It is close to the Asiatique, where you can shop and dine near the Chao Phraya river..

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Andhika_A_Aryoko
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear ‘Andhika_A’,

Thank you for your review posted here on tripadvisor.com. I believe that you must have intended to review our sister property, Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok. Nevertheless, I am happy to you have enjoyed yours stay there and we will certainly pass your comments on to the team there.