1,156 results
All reviews mrt station le concorde huay kwang executive floor business trip business hotel nice hotel night market spacious room hotel is located breakfast spread star hotel min walk takumi lounge taxi gym
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I stayed at swissotel radchada for 4 nights and it was a terrific experience. the service and support was great and i would like to single out K. Sommon for praise.Thank you so much for taking care of me and my family.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
IthidajR, Director of Guest Experience at Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear vincent471,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada. It is delightful to know how much you enjoyed our hospitality. I have meanwhile shared your kind words with Khun Sommon. Thank you again for sharing the favorite aspects of your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada again the next time you are in Thailand. Should you require any assistance meanwhile then please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Fitness centers are especially good for people who love fitness.

The service is very thoughtful.

The room is clean and tidy

I especially like the smell of the lobby.

No Queen Room Only Double Bed Room The receptionist gave me extra money to order a more luxurious room I accepted.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Yehao4,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the service provided met with your expectations. I thank you once again for sharing your feedback and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the hopefully near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Very good service, specifically naming Salinee. Warm, attentive to detail and made me feel very welcome. Thank you!
The stay at the hotel was excellent. Food, décor and room were great. Overall the staff are very helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
IthidajR, Director of Guest Experience at Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Navin L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada. It is delightful to know how much you enjoyed our hospitality. I have meanwhile shared your kind words with the team here and Ms.Salenee. Thank you again for sharing the favorite aspects of your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada again the next time you are in Thailand.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Swissotel on Ratchada was fantastic. Our bell boy Prassit was a great help. He got us a cab for all day, it was cheaper than getting a taxi all day. Although they spoke very little English but we understood each other. All the staff's were extremely friendly. The restaurants that was recommended were great, especially the local food vendors at night markets. Definitely it's a place I recommend & return.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mommykong,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at Swissôtel Bangkok Ratchada. We are happy to read you had an enjoyable stay with us. I have meanwhile shared your kind words with Khun Prasit and I am confident that it serves as a great motivation.

We very much look forward to seeing you here again soon. Please do let us know how we may assist with anything.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

I'm most pleased with the welcome drink and the excellent service provided by the duty manager. The Conceirge services were excellent as well. Room and amenities were out of my expectations. Including the amazing greetings and decoration that were presented on our bed! Welcome drinks were amazing as well.

Totally amazing experience that exceeded my expectations even though I had expected a 5 star experience in the first place.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IthidajR, Director of Guest Experience at Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2019

Dear 350henryc,

Thank you for choosing Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada as your accommodation during your visit to Bangkok.

We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay and that most aspects of the hotel and service were to your liking. Our team is always striving to provide the guests with exceptional services and your appreciation is our motivation to continue forward.

Please do let us know how we can assist with any future arrangements here in Bangkok. We look forward to the pleasure of your return!