Swissotel Le Concorde Bangkok
$124
$93
$65
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmrt stationhuay kwangexecutive floorexecutive clubnice hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelnight marketstayed here for nightsstar hotelhotel is locatedhome away from homespacious roommin walkhotel staffbreakfast buffetconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst sightseeing in Bangkok. An excellent hotel. Staff and concierge all very helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Extremely polite and courteous. Room was very clean and spacious and had all ammenities required including free wifi. The breakfast was excellent in the comfortable and spacious restaurant with plenty of choice for everyone including hot and cold buffet. Tea and coffee was topped up as required by the attentive waiting-on staff. This is a Hotel which I would thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a high rise floor which was overlooking the city, a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

From when I arrived and throughout my stay, whenever I encountered any staff member they were always smiling as if they were really enjoying their job. Whenever you ask a question or need something they act as if it is your last wish and get the information or what you require in record time. It made me laugh sometimes how quick they would try and meet my requirements and run around and the come back (still smiling) with the info I needed. This is literally "service with a smile" (and they don't need to where a badge) and it just boosts you when you come down for breakfast (in my case with a heavy head) and everyone is so cheerful so even I ended up smiling and enjoying the breakfast. Rooms are okay and I found it very comfortable for sleeping but did not like the position of the business desk as right in front of the air-con outlet and if you adjust the temperature the whole room became too warm.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking and a high floor (hotel is next to main road so noisy on lower floors)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although I had stayed swissotel for a few times, but the services and the friendliness of the staffs are always the winning point which makes me wanna stay there again. Although it had been 5 months that I have not been to there but the staffs still can recognize me which make me feel so warmed and homely. And the room was comfortable and always clean. The room service was also excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Rooms are slightly outdated but they are in the process of updating them and replacing the old CRT TV's in the standard rooms which were looking a bit awkward. Club level rooms are better overall and have already been upgraded. Facilities are overall good and club area on the top floors offers good on demand breakfast although I wish the selection was as wide as the variety downstairs. Staff are in general very attentive and efficient with requests.

Location is not central and getting to the main areas you are likely wanting to go are a bit tough if you are not familiar with Bangkok. The subway station right next door however solves a lot of these problems so use it! Food options around the area are a bit limited so you may have to travel a bit out of the hotel area to get your dose of good Thai food and other options,

Room Tip: Upgrades to the club levels are definitely recommended for longer stays here, much more comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I headed the advise of others on this site, and asked for a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor, high up away from traffic noise. The staff gave me exactly what I wanted, and it was great.
The air conditioning was noisy and cold, even though I tried to adjust the temperature, so I turned it off - perfect.
The TV was a small old CRT, but I usually don't watch TV on holidays, so it didn't concern me.
On the first day, there was a hole (finger nail size) in the sheet, but subsequent sheets were fine.
So, after a bit of tweaking, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The location was a bit far away from major attractions, but the MRT station is very close.

Room Tip: High up rooms away from the road have less traffic noise, and if the air-con is too cold and noisy, turn it off.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family