Mandarin Oriental is a 5 stars hotel located in Bangkok, and I had the pleasure to stay here a while back. I was immediately impressed by the outlook of this hotel and by the amazing decorations. Every room here is huge and perfectly clean, and it is very luxuriously decorated. The furniture is extremely classy and traditional, and the vibe of this hotel is very fancy, yet comfortable. As we expected, the service here was also flawless, and the staff really made us feel welcomed. Overall, our stay here was amazing, and we felt very special while we were checked in at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental