We have stayed at the MO 3 times over the last 4/5 years on our way to Australia , we have loved it each time and our Children have had a great time too , We have stayed as a couple , And also with friends and family , Breakfast is one of the best I've ever had , Surpasses the Raffles in Singapore and Raffles in Cambodia , Staff have always been sublime , And each time we have gone back , lovely notes from management welcoming us back and one time At Christmas a bottle of champagne, Also the jazz bar is brilliant , We are so looking forward to going back this year .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental